Summer isn't as long as Phinnes and Ferb say

(A/N:Chase is platonic and yes,that picture is me trying to make Manny and Chase. Don't mind the heart I just wanted add it because I thought it was cute!)

MANNY'S POV: I was making more clay art out of pure boredom until I got a text it was from chase I looked at my phone.

Dumb bro </3
GET YOUR TRANS BUTT UP AND COME OUT WOTH ME,AARON,AND BEAR IF YA DONT IMMA GO FULL WHITE MOM IN YOU!

I chuckled and went out threw my window but texted my grandparents that I'm heading out with Chase,reason? My family is with them so they'll be able to tell them.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY:Chase betting the living s/$/! Out of a transphobic person while Bear and Aaron getting ready to kill them and Manny is just eating frozen yogurt

"Hey guys!" "Hey cutie pie~" I blushed at Bear's nickname given to me (A/N:If wondering this is how Bear looks like:

and yes I'm making him a romantic yandere)

"OI! STOP FLIRTING WITH MANNY!" "Noo~!" I've always had a bit of a crush on bear so I didn't mine this,his arms around my neck/chest. We've been dating in secret. "Ugh! I gotta go back!" "My pops is home and may need help with the car that I blamed my brother breaking" Me and bear nodded and watched them leave. I felt a kiss on my neck. "I missed you baby~" "I missed you to bear" we sat under a tree.

"Aren't you hot? Your in a sweater" "Nah I'm fine plus I don't have a shirt under" "heh,okay" We chatted our parents don't care how long we are out as long as they know where we are. "Baby!" Bear looked down to face me. "Yes?" I kissed him on the lips with him returning it. "Love ya!" "Love you to"

(Yes the first chapter is plain idc)