21

—— ROOMMATE (half Jungwon and Hyerim, and half Sunghoon and Yeeun

—— ROOMMATE (half Jungwon and Hyerim, and half Sunghoon and Yeeun.)

"Checkmate." Jungwon's tight expression hit just as he made the move, and I was indeed the loser. The challenge intrigued me, the 1 hour battle.

"Alright you've won fair and square, how'd you learn such complex moves?"  The boy put on a puzzled look, his head leaning over to the side of his shoulder.

He didn't think I'd be interesting in knowing the history behind his master skills.

"Jangmi was not only a street racer but she was very smart, she's the backbone of our family. She was chess champion in highschool so I picked up some things."

"You weren't so bad yourself cutesy" the tip of his index finger caressed the bottom of my chin, slowing rising up.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, was I possibly getting flustered by him? No. Never in a million years! Snap out of it Hyerim.

"What? Cat got your tongue Rim? Why so quiet." A low chuckle emitted from his mouth, that fierce little cat was messing around with me...and he's getting away with it!

I smacked his hand away and scoffed, "Never."

"Anyway...did you hear what Jay and his mom planned??"

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't tell you?" The male questioned in a confused tone, tell me what.

"Jay's mom put Sunghoon and Yeeun together in a room so they can make up, Jay has at least 10 extra rooms but she said that Mr Park locked them up so they have to share." He giggled, covering his mouth so it's not to loud. It was late after all.

Wow. I was stunned with Miss Park, she is an extremely smart women.

"No way!! I hope they make up soon oh this better be worth it because I don't wanna see her crying again." I sighed, why is love so hard?

"Jungwon, it's getting late. We should get to sleep."

The male nodded in agreement and got to his side of the bed, while I put a divider between us. "No crossing the boundaries, we both have an equal amount of space!" I bantered, the boy however could care less. He knew that by when the sun set, he'd have me in his arms.

"Whatever, goodnight Rim."

—— SUNGHOON

When I entered the bedroom, I expected Yeeun to be asleep but she wasn't even in the room. I forgot...she's an insomniac, she's not going to sleep now but where could she go? In a new place...that's not like her.

I searched the room but I didn't see her, then a white figure caught the side of my eyes. I turned my head to my left side....the balcony. I forgot about the balcony because it was covered with the thin white curtains.

I put the curtains to the side and there she was, in the balcony...sitting on the floor and watching the moon shine luminously.

I hesitated to talk, but I didn't hesitate to move. I took my seat next to her and stayed silent.

"Why are you here park." Her cold voice rippled through the small space we both were in. I trailed the eyes up to the night sky..."We share a room." I managed to say.

"I meant...what are you doing here next to me. If you don't want to fucking say anything then I suggest you leave." Her snarky response made my heart jump, she was furious.

She stared at my stunned reaction, her eyes softened afterwards and she looked to the floor in guilt. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." She muttered under her breath.

"It's fine, I'll just go to sleep. Don't go to bed too late Yee..." I closed the balcony door before going to bed.

——