Proud

I know I haven't been posting much I know and I apologize for it. But trust me this one is a good one! I'm making sure there's no mistakes and I've been approving my writing :)

This post is about ourselves, skip if want to and enjoy your day and night :) or evening

I'm so proud of everyone, staying clean I really am, i know all of the struggles trust me and I want to all y'all you know that I understand the struggles, and if anyone who fallows and likes to comment I want to welcome y'all so if y'all have pronouns or certain names to be called I'm happy to call you that.

And we all have our scares, either losing a friend or being involved in something we don't like or losing someone, and moments where you don't feel like you belong here or you just don't feel like myself, I felt that slot. But I want you to know that your perfect, you very much are and I know I can see through the screen but every bit of you is perfect. As long as you are happy being yourself. I was scared to be myself but seeing sam and Colby it really changed how I am.

And the main thing I struggle is my body, but every single bit of your body is perfect. Rolls, leg hair, being skinny and everything, don't be someone who you're not, being someone who you are. Fill in wear that skirt and crop top! You work it like a model! And your are built like a modelllll!!!!! And we all have those moments were we feel confident until someone pops up like she's or kat snd the girls. Be yourself and if you need a friend I always have my dms I know I can't reply but I know how it feels to see someone and say "I wish I looked like them" always see your body like this, it's a beautiful castle. And every cut and bruise or stretch mark is beautiful.

You don't need to be a blue eye blonde, your perfect no matter what, no matter what you like, no matter what you wear, and no matter who you are. And friends, we all have those hard moments with friends, but I'm here if anyone needs me, my notifications are on and trust me I'm not just saying this everyone is welcome, don't be scared to be who you are. Be yourself and don't be scared to show it.

And I know this isn't your basic smut I know trust me I'm working on one I really am! But seeing y'all comment and find my mistakes I'm just happy I have certain stories for people to hurry and read. I enjoy every moment and I just want y'all to know that your loved but me..and auntie corey and Heath! But I'm your mother!

And!

Did y'all eat today! And drink you water!

If not you go do that! Make sure you take care of yourself and drink you water.

BUT

i need to get back to my writing but Remember your sexy asf! And your a fucking tiger! And your fucking amazing you beautiful person!

Have a wondering night/morning/evening:)))