𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

"My guy's in."

"My guy's in, too."

"Hey, is your guy gonna freak out when he finds out who my guy is?" Locke chuckled, standing outside of a diner after talking with Hobbs about the case.

"I mean, didn't they just do a job together in New York?" Loeb says, standing outside of the jail after just speaking with Deckard Shaw about the case. Unknowingly to him that his wife was involved as well.

"And didn't they just destroy the DSS field office in L.A. by throwing each other through it?" Locke mentioned, bringing up the fight they first had when Deckard was stealing information to get revenge for his brother.

"Oh."

"Look, I don't know about your guy, but my guy... he's gonna get this. He's gonna pull this off. You know why? We've been best friends our whole goddamn lives," Locke bragged, talking about his 'friendship' with Luke Hobbs. Which in Hobbs case, didn't exist.

"Well, my guy beat the shit out of me at a bar in Kracrow 17 years ago and he doesn't even remember me. So...We all have our histories." Loeb spoke, shivering at the thought of Deckard beating the crap out of him. "Anyway, it's the fate of the world here."

"It's the fate of the world! The planet's population is in their hands. Serious stuff." Locke exclaimed, cheerfully.

"I mean, you'd think they'd be able to put aside any petty rivalries to save the world."

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

"No fuckin' way!" Deckard and Hobbs exclaimed, in unison.