First Date

Y/n P.O.V

David took me to this cute little restraint that was small but classy. I started looking around and spacing out a little till I heard David.

"So you and Ashton seem close."

"Yeah he's a really good friend."

"Is that all you guys are? Just friends?"

"Um yeah we are just friends... Why?" I asked David with a confused kinda look, wondering why he's asking.

"I was just wondering he really cares for you that's all."

"Yeah that's because he's my best friend." I said with a little smile.

After we ordered our food David and I talked about what we wanted to do when we were older, and what kind of things we like and why I moved here and how happy I am that my mom found someone as great as Allen was. After dinner me and David walked around a city park and sat down on a bench.

"So um y/n I really had a great time with you tonight."

"I did too. I said while getting a cold chill. "Wow its getting cold out here."

"Here take my jacket. "

"No its fine, I'm fine." I said standing up and  handing back his jacket.

"No here take it. He then stood up and rapped his jacket around my shoulders.

"There now you look even cuter and your warm." I stood there and giggled from what he said then I felt that he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together as we walk back to his car and took me home.

When I got home it was around 10:00 pm and he got out and opened my side of the door.

"Thank you." I said while we were both walking up to my front door.

"No problem love." David said with a little smile spreading across his face. We were standing in front of each other now he started to lean in and kissed me gently on my lips. His lips were soft and nice.

"Goodnight love I'll see you at school Monday and I'll text you tomorrow."

"Sounds good and thanks for tonight I really did have a great time." I said with a big smile and handed him my phone so he can put his number in as I did the same. 

"Me too." he said then kissed me again and walked back to his car.

Ashton's P.O.V

I was walking to y/n house to see how the date went till I seen David and her kissing on her front step. I didn't want them to see me so I hide behind a car. It hurt to see them both so close like that. I really wanted to just run up there punch the guy in the face and kiss y/n and hold her in my arms and tell her how I really feel but I can't because all she sees me right now is a best friend and that's all.  I started to feel angry, so I turned around and walked back to my house.

Y/n P.O.V

When I got inside my house I noticed that I still had Davids jacket on. I smiled at the thought of tonight and I walked up to my room, I pulled out my phone from my bag and started to text Ashton.

"Hey are you still up?"

"Yeah how was your date with David?"

"It was amazing, so what have you been up too."

"Oh I was practicing with the band then got home a little bit ago."

"Oh well next time you meet up with the guys tell them I said hey and that we all need to hang out more."

"Will do princess, well I'm tired goodnight beautiful I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay goodnight Ash."

I then put my phone on charge and hung up Davids jacket on my door, then went in the bathroom took a shower and took off all my makeup and changed into my coffee and donuts pajamas and went to bed.

Author's note

Hi hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment your opinions :)