Meeting Him

Y/n P.O.V

It was around 3:00 in the afternoon when I woke up. So I went down the stairs and looked for my mom.

"Mom are you here"

"Y/n I'm in the kitchen"

As soon as I heard her I ran straight to the kitchen.

"Hey have a nice nap" my Mom said with a cheerful smile.

"Yeah wheres Allen? and also I'm hungry when dinner gonna be ready?"

'' Not for a few more hours till I cook it and he had to take care of stuff at his new office".

"Oh okay, so then can I just get some pizza?"

"Um sure here's the keys."

I grabbed them out my moms hand then looked up where the closest pizza place is then I typed it in the GPS we had in the car.When I got there it was kinda crowed. There was a couple of girls surrounding these 4 boys. It looked like they were given them autographs and the girls just stood there smiling really big. Then they all started taking pictures together. I didn't really pay much attention to them though. I went up to the counter and decided to get a cheese pizza, I was so hungry.

"Wow such a little thing can eat so much." I hear a boy say from behind me.

"Yeah I haven't ate in awhile."

I turned around to see a tall boy with blondish brown curly hair and brownish green eyes, and when he smiled he had dimples, it was cute.

"Are you visiting from America I never seen you around here." He said

"No I actually  just moved her from America."

"Wow well welcome to Australia and I'm Ashton." He stuck out his hand for me to shake it. I stood there and looked at it, his hands were huge! I then grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you" .

"So what's your favorite kind of pizza y/n?"

"Um cheese I don't really care for other kinds. I just like to keep it simple."

"Oh really same here.Uh do you want to go sit with me and meet my mates?" Ashton said with a bright smile. I stood there for a minute and then took out my phone and texted my mom saying I won't be home for awhile then I grabbed my pizza and started walking with Ashton to his table.

"Hey Ash did you get the pizza"?  A boy with bright red hair said.

"Who's this?" One of the other boys said. He had blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a lip perusing.

"Everyone this is y/n, y/n this is Luke, Michael, and Calum."

"Hi".

"Hey y/n your from America arnt you"? Calum said and patting the seat so I can sit next to him.

"Yeah I just moved here today actually".

"Wow really? That's why you must be so hungry." Ashton said while pointing at my pizza and giggling a little.

"Yeah I but when I do eat, I eat this much anyways." I said while laughing.

"Hey y/n you wanna share the pizza"? said Michael.

"Yeah sure I probably won't eat it all"

" I thought you said you can eat this all". said Luke.

" Guys our pizza will be done but im sure she is just trying to be nice". said Ashton while staring at me. Ashton and I sat and smiled at each other for a little bit till we were all eating and talking about what kind of pizza is the best and Micheal kept arguing with Calum and Luke that pinaple was the best and that we were all weird that, thats not our favorite. While me and Ashton just talked about our favorite bands what is our favorite ice cream and stuff like that.

"Hey y/n what time is it?" Luke asked taking another big bite out of his pizza.

"Its 6:00 o'clock."

*Wow we been here that long!" Ashton said.

"Yeah I better get going my mom is gonna start worrying."

"Here I'll walk you to your car if that's alright." Ashton said holding out his and to help me get up out of the booth. I then grabbed my phone and grabbed Ashton's hand, we were heading to the door Ashton held the door open for to get through. We then got to my car and I texted my mom telling her I'm on my way home.

"I had a really fun time with you today y/n I really hope we can do it again sometime."

"Yeah me too." I said while looking up at him, he was so tall and i was so short it was adorable.

"Can I have your number so I can text you?"

"Oh um yeah here ya go". We then switched phones and added our numbers in then took some pictures for the contact photo's.

"Thank you text you later". Ashton then gave me a hug and ran back to the pizza place where the guys were.I could see them all staring at us through the window making faces at us. I got in my car and headed home.