Chapter 3

8 years later...
Emma's POV:
I wake up excited because it's my 16th birthday today, Regina has been so nice to me for 6 years, people seem to be scared of her but I don't see why.

I quickly rush into her room and I jump on her, she still doesn't wake up so I got the perfect idea. I walk to my room and I start to count down "3...2....1-AHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream as loud as I can.

A few seconds later she comes rushing in to my room "EMMA ARE YOU OK" she say looking at me, "yeah I'm fine" she lets out a giggle "then why did you scream" she asks rolling her eyes playfully.

"I had to wake you somehow, but anyway do you know what day it is" I say excitedly. She taps her chin "hmmm I-I think is someonesssss BIRTHDAY"she jumps on me and starts to tickle me.

I couldn't stop laughing "GINA...O-OK I SURRENDER" I say out of breath. She giggles and pulls me up. "So what does the birthday girl want for breakfast" she asks pulling me on her lap and kissing my head like she first did when she meet me.

"Can I get some pancakes please" I say resting my head on her shoulder. "Of course you can my Swan Princess, get dressed and I will make us some pancakes" she says getting up and going downstairs to start.

I get dressed in my outfit for today

I quickly go downstairs to see Regina already dressed and god does she look good in that outfit

I've had a crush on Regina for over a year know and I'm falling harder and harder for her with every moment that passes

"Emmaaa" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Regina calling me "yeah" she smiles "you ok it looked like you zoned out" I shake my head with a smile "no don't worry Gina I'm fine" I say pulling her in for a hug.

She gladly excepted and cupped the back of my head "Happy birthday Em" she kisses my cheek and I blush. "Thank you Gina it means a lot." She smiles at me and tells me to sit down.

She brings me a plat with a few pancakes and gives me hot coco with cinnamon to drink.

After we're done eating we start to open up my presents. I really likes everything Regina got me and I have one more left.

I open it and a hug smile appears on my face "no way you actually got it" I ask taking the red leather jacket out, "I knew how much you wanted it, even thought I think it's tacky...if it makes you happy then of course I will buy it for you" I get up and I hug her.

"Thank you so much I don't deserve any of this" she smiles at me and brushes a piece of hair out of my face "you deserve this and so much more sweetheart."

I hug her again and we stayed like that for a while.

This is where I want to be, with Regina I feel free to do what I please. She makes me happy and that all I've ever wanted, a family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but I promise that I will update soon. :)