Chapter 2

Regina's POV:
It's been a few hours and we finally arrived at Storybrooke.

I look next to me and I see Emma asleep which caused me to smile, she is so small and so fragile. She looks like she hasn't eaten in days, poor thing.

We pull up to the mansion and I let a sigh of relief, "I'm finally home." I say in a whisper.

I get out of the car and I quickly go over to Emma's side, I open the door and pick her up trying my best not to wake her, she snuggles in to me and a smile appeared on my face.

I grab my bag and I walk up to the door so I can open it.

I walk inside and I put my keys and my bag down. I go to the living room and I lay Emma on the couch and pull a blanket on top of her.

I kiss her head and make my way upstairs to start preparing her room.

I was done with Emma's room when I hear a scream. "EMMA" I quickly say and I run downstairs.

When I look in the living room I see her crying and covering her face "NO, PLEASE DONT HURT ME IM SORRY, I WONT DO IT AGAIN" she says and my heart instantly broke.

I walk up to her and I sit down, she flinches "Emma it's me...Regina" she looks up with puffy eyes and she immediately jumps on top of my "Gina I had a nightmare" she says crying.

I hug her and she snuggles closer to me "shhhh it's ok Emma, your safe"

Her cry's started to calm down and she fell asleep again, I sigh.

"My poor baby," I don't want her to be alone when she is sleeping so I just stayed there until she woke up.

I was on my phone still holding Emma and I hear her softly cry.

I put my phone down and I start rubbing her back, she calms down and I brush the hairs out of her face.

I kiss her forehead and my eyes slowly start to close.

My eyes gave up and I feel asleep, exhausted from the journey.

10 minutes later...
I started to feel someone poking my face and I slowly opened my eyes, immediately my eyes met with green.

"Hi Gina" she says with a smile, I chuckle and pull her in for a hug which she excepted.

"Hello Emma, are you hungry" she eagerly nods her head "ok, how about we go get you some clothes then we head to granny's" she nods her head.

"Ok let's go" she gets off me and then I get up, I hold out my hand and she takes it, she seems so happy right now and I love it.

We get into the car and drive to the store to get stuff for Emma.

20 minutes later...
I got Emma a lot of outfits and she chose which one she wanted to wear right now, it's really cute.

20 Years EarlyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara