Chapter 3

Shravani's Pov:-
Listening to your idol is kind of every fan's dream come true,isn't it? While being there, all those moments when I asked my father about how can I learn from Pandit Devki nandan ji, were going through my head while being there simultaneously and suddenly I don't know someone just bumped into me ?

"Oh I am sorry I didn't see you there but by the way.....who are you?"

"Sorry my bad! I really didn't see you coming! Actually I was so engrossed in listening to sir that I just stood there.....I am really so sorry!"

"Hey!hey! it's fine really!..... You didn't do anything intentionally right? "said that stranger,smiling to me warmly.

"O-of course! I am really really sorry!" I said slightly panicking that I haven't even been here for more than 10 minutes and my clumsy ass already caused something!

"Listen it's really fine, you don't have to keep saying sorry to me anymore!" She said laughing warmly at my behaviour.

"Yeah Sorry!" I said again.

She glared at me this time but in loving manner and changed the subject by introducing herself to me, "Anyways, Myself Poorvi and I guess you must be my father's guest's daughter whom we were expecting? "

"Y-yeah... Well myself Shravani who just bumped into you" I said embarrassingly and smiling to ease the tension I caused.

"Oh god! You are so funny and cute...lets be friends...shall we? "said Poorvi Didi because I guess she was elder then me.

"Oh it's totally fine with me! I already got a friend here! " I said squealing in happiness.

Poorvi di smiled warmly at me and we continued to watch and listen to Pandit ji later after our conversation ended on a happy note.

(A/n:- In Hindi, we denote elder sister as Didi or di)

The performance was splendid and when it ended, the loud sounds of clapping echoed thoughout the hall from the people who came to listen to Pandit ji's Riyaaz as always. Being so much honourable in society didn't take away any of his humbleness towards his art and audience.

"Where is that brat... Vaidik? Shouldn't he be on time since we were  expecting Shravani and her father? " asked Pundit ji's wife, Rama aunty who suddenly showed up from nowhere and scared both of us.

"Mom you really shouldn't scare us like that!.... And besides I don't know where he went taking his guitar with him first thing in the morning but I am damn sure he went for band practice"

"This boy! I don't know what to do of him!"She said worrying but smiled warmly towards me..

"Sharu let's go, I have to introduce you to my friend!" Father called me from somewhere.

"Yes dad!"I said and politely asked my leave from di and aunt Rama.

(A/n:- I know I didn't updated for maybe a month or more and I sincerely apologise for that😅.
This chapter is a bit long I guess.... But I will make upcoming chapters worth your wait😀😊)

Vote and comment down if you like 😀😄