Chapter 5: New day, New beginning

Next day:

Shravani's POV:-

"Have you packed everything?! Please check all your stuff before leaving....I know you must have but then too! Do you think I need to drop you to your school's department of music? I will be joining in Royal society's C.A Firm but this main office is a little farther from your school?!" said my father excited and worried for his daughter's first day in the most prestigious school.

"I have prepared and checked everything my dear father so please don't worry,OK? Also....Poorvi di's coming to pick me up for school!" I informed my father so that he can join his office without worrying about me.

"OK ....Then!All the best!"he gave me a quick peck on my forehead and left for his office.

Soon Poorvi came with her car to drop Shravani to her new school. Since yesterday's event Poorvi found her a cute and sweet girl, so they quickly became friends.

Royal Hr. Sc. School was one of the most prestigious school at that time, primary reasons being:-

1. The institution being primarily operated under Royal family of Jaipur and secondly it got major fundings from Government too as it served as an Institute of National Importance. 

2. Best Infrastructure and facilities for each dept. to encourage domestic as well as International student's potential.

3. The school body believed in being different from other schools so they organized lots of cultural events, seminars and internship programs to encourage students with potential.

"It's so awesome!" someone squealed beside me what I was about to say.

"Oh Hi! Myself Nandini and I am a freasher too,music deparment....and you? " she said suddenly turning towards me.

"Myself Shravani, same department...,I hope we can be friends?"

"SURE!!" she squealed and seem to be a lot more excited version of myself.

As all the students had to go for morning assembly before resuming their classes, a boy shouted from the stage.

"Hey! You two girls! Can you help me move these instruments to music class?"

"Oh okay"

"Yeah!"

We both said. Being in an all girls school till now, Shravani was a lot excited for her first co-ed high school experience but her shy nature made her appear as an introvert. Sometimes she didn't like herself for needing time to loosen up in the new environment; She thought it made her look "All silent and stiff type" when in real she was just the opposite by being all bubbly, funny and cute.

As the girls entered music room, they saw a bunch of boys and girls, maybe same age as them, arranging things for the practice after assembly.

"Finally done! Thank you both really! So damn fucking tired!" said the boy taking a deep breath after moving all those heavy instruments with our help.

"By the way, you both look new here! I guess this year we got pretty freashers! Mind to introduce yourself?"

"Oh....um..Myself Nandini Singhaniya, department of music, class 11th"

"And you?" he asked with a smile looking at me.

"Myself Shravani Singh, same department, same class" I said shyly.

"Whoa..great! Finally our class got lucky! This school totally needs to focus on looks too besides stuffing geeks here! Oh...by the way, myself Shaurya, same department and same class and also since now we are friends,let me tell you....If we didn't reach assembly now...THE TEACHER'S GONNA KICK OUR ASSES!" he said laughing and taking both of by our hands, we started running voluntarily or involuntarily without our will.

"Wait! When did we became friends ?!" Nandini asked hurriedly while being forced to run along with him and me too.

"Learn it by heart.....Pretty people are like nails and this handsome boy infront of you...serves as a magnet of attraction..NOW RUN!"

STAY TUNED TILL NEXT UPDATE....MOSTLY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FROM SATURDAY NIGHT OR SUNDAY....BYE LOVELIES🥰