💔WHERE ARE YOU NOW?💔

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)

It is a bright sunny day, bird's were chirping all around,breeze were blowing like a melody,flower's were blooming ...

And there was a beautiful young man sitting in middle of this scenery, talking to his lover complaining about his miseries to him,but other wasn't answering him anything...

Yesterday was our anniversary my love and you forgot to wish me hmmm how can you do that?,you remember when you forgot about our very first anniversary,and I wasn't talking to you, how badly you cried..?(that beautiful young man asked to his lover..

(Bit of Past)♥️

Hey my love i m sorry ,so sorry i swear i won't do it again,it just slipped out of my mind cause of your fever love, otherwise how come i will forget about most precious day of my life..?..!(a Handsome man spoke..

Yeah because of my health ,but that's nothing new you know,i get sick every week,but that doesn't give you right to make my health excuse of your short term memory loss..!(another short hair handsome man replied..

Okay love i except my mistake, but now please forgive me, I will compensate for my mistake, last time you took me on vacations  ,this time i will take you on holidays.!(handsome man said..

I don't wanna go anywhere, don't talk to me..!(short hair male replied..

Love please i am sorry..!(handsome
said sadly

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

(It's been 3 day's since beautiful couple fought, short hair male wasn't forgiving the handsome one , which made him cry like a child,and it melted the short hair male heart..

Love..!(short hair male spoke..

Y yes..!(handsome man replied crying..

Now stop crying, come here and give me a hug...!(short hair male commanded..

Y you Fo r gave me r ight..?(handsome man asked sniffing..

Ofcourse dummy, now pack your bags we are going on vacations...!(short hair male chirped and while other smiled widely hugging the life out of him..

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

(Back to present)

You remember it love,but now see you didn't even bother to apologise to me why? And do you remember the time we go to restaurants and a waiter tried to flirt with me and you just broked his nose hahaha..?(beautiful young man laughed sadly remembering it...

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

(Back to past)..

Please love change ur clothes,you are looking so sexy, and you know if someone even try to flirt with you,i will broke him apart..!(handsome man said whining..