How The Story Started

[Entry Date]:11/11/2XXX

  What will happen when we die? Will our soul go to heaven or hell like what's told in those religious beliefs.

  Or reincarnated into another body as told in fantasy stories.

  Or maybe they just float in a vast space of nothingness, or stuck in a wonderful dream.

  Honestly? I wanna know soooo bad...

  Death itself was a wonderful, yet scary thing. Though I can't help but wonder what makes death so scary... Can't help but think about that since I, for one, am not afraid of death nor it's concept.

bI'm more afraid of being alive long enough to still witness when the aliens or robots takeover the world. Or maybe even vampires, you may never know.

  However, even if I'm really curious on what will happen to me when I die, suicide never ever crossed my mind. I mean come on people, no one is dumb enough to kill themselves just because they wanna know what happens in afterlife.

  I may be weird but I'm not stupid nor am I crazy. I do value my life like a normal human should.

  Oh right before I forgot, I'm Raven. Raven Beatrix. Nice to meet you random human who manages to get his/her hands on my beloved diary. Hope you don't lose your sanity while reading this! Hahaha

  Yeah my log for today is about death. If it weren't so obvious on how this log started. This is such a nice topic to start a lovely Diary with, don't you think?

  The only reason why a 16 years old girl suddenly writes about death was actually quite simple. No, no one on my family nor friends died.

  And no, I didn't die. How will I even be able to write this if I'm dead? Seriously. The reason is because of a story.

  You guys know about those "Reincarnated in another world/game" stories right? Yeah those got me thinking. I mean aren't you guys curious? Cause I sure as hell wanna know if those were real.

  So there's this novel that I just read....

~•~•~•~•~

  Scratch.

  Scratch.

  The sound of the pen scraping against the paper was the only thing the girl can hear on her dimly lit room. Writing diligently on her diary, the girl didn't notice the strange shadow right outside her window. Nor the silhouette of a person on their backyard.

  The black haired, brown eyed girl was too engrossed on writing about the unfinished novel she just read an hour ago. Ranting about the good story being dropped by the cruel author who seems to love torturing her/his readers by leaving them hanging on a cliff like that.

  Although unaware of her surroundings, she still felt the air getting colder and colder by the minute. The natural instincts of the girl has told her that something was wrong.

  So the girl, being a naive sixteen years old she is, ignored it.

  Right after the girl signed her signature on the end of her diary's log-of-the-day, fresh red blood suddenly covered its pages. The Diary laid witness as its owner met her end swiftly and unknowingly. Her head falling off of her neck and right above the said item.

  With her eyes still open, the reflection of her fleeing assailant was reflected clearly on her lifeless eyes. The silence in the room continues as if nothing happened and the night passed as if the tragedy had never befallen the said room.