1• I Turned Into A Dude •1

It was a cold and quiet winter night in the Kingdom of Alkhrez. The moon shines brightly, illuminating everything below it.

Although it was currently midnight, the Capital of the Kingdom was still full of life. Humans, demi and beast people were walking left and right, minding their own business.

In the palace right in the middle of the Capital, there was a not-so-ordinary room that was full of luxuries. It was full of luxurious and glamorous furnitures, decorated by the finest of decorations. Even the curtains of the said room are enchanting to look at.

This was, believe it or not, the room of a two months old baby.

Raven, who was currently laying silently on a crib couldn't help but look around. Although she was calm and quiet on the outside, the same can not be said inside her mind.

'Where the heck am I?'

Raven asked herself while looking around the foreign surrounding.

'I am pretty sure that I don't live on a golden box like this. Did my mom suddenly got rich?'

The room she was currently laying at, or the "golden box" as she put it, was filled with gold and extravagant things. Super far from her original small bedroom filled with anime posters and random sticky notes.

'Did I got kidnapped?'

Before she could ponder more about the whole 'suddenly-being-kidnapped-and-trapped-in-a-golden-box' fiasco, the door of the room opened and a lady dressed like a typical anime maid walked in.

"I'm sorry little Prince but please die quietly."

The maid was holding what looked like a knife, or dagger, with a very sharp blade. The blade reflected the moonlight, giving it a sharp and threatening glow.

Before the baby could even register what she meant, the maid's body suddenly fell on the floor, away from her view. Lifeless.

Then, Raven saw a man with cold gray eyes staring blankly at the now dead maid with a bloody dagger on his hand.

Raven stared wide eyed at the handsome man dressed like a butler character on stories. She didn't know what surprised her more, the fact that she nearly died or the fact that someone actually died in front of her.

"Your Highness, please forgive me. For my lacking capabilities resulted on me showing you such a terrible scene."

The man bowed towards her but she didn't register anything he said, nor did she noticed the way they addressed her, or the fact that they seem ten times bigger than her sixteen years old self.

The only thing running on her mind right now was that bloody scene she just witnessed.

'I-I... j-just nearly d-died? Something... no... Someone just died right in front of me. Or better yet, she was k-killed. Holy- what the.'

She continued to stare at the space where she last saw the maid, dazed. Her currently one month old body can't handle the mental and psychological fatigue she just received and so, with a still confused mind, she passed out.

The man silently approached the now unconscious baby on the crib. Thinking that the baby simply fell asleep, he moved carefully as to not create any noises.

Silently moving and disposing the body of the assassin sent to kill the baby, the butler then checked each and every corner of the room before walking out.

Although he knew it was unsafe to leave the baby alone, he was confident that no one else will dare attack the sleeping one. At least, not tonight.

No one else was at the dimly lit hallway. Aside from the few knights patrolling the Palace grounds, the only ones still awake at this time are the personal servants and the knights, aside from him that is.