Part 4

"Elle?" Eli says turning around, his eyes are red and his shirt is wet and dirty.

"My god Eli what happened to you?" he looks down and I start to regret my question, "nothing, thanks anyway Elle, now may I ask how you found this place and why you look like a mess?"

Ouch.    "Uhm well stuff happened at home and I found this place a few years back so.. decided to come back" He looked like he cared for me, or like he needed a long hug, I don't blame him I need one too. I slowly approach him going in for a hug, subtle and calm, he looks down and and puts his hands on my lower waist approaching the hug.

Click

A camera, oh no no no no no. Eli starts laughing and I turn around and a guy is recording and another is taking photos,  I look back at Eli and gave him a fuck you yet why did you do this look, he looked sad almost immediately after, why do I look into this stuff. I pivot my feet and book it. another place I need to go, where, anywhere.

Anywhere.

(1 hour ago) 

I keep walking and suddenly approached an abandoned Ferris wheel. I look at it for a few minutes. "Wanna climb it?" I turn around a tall black haired boy maybe 16 approached me. "I mean I would love to but isn't it dangerous" he smiled and took a step forward "Dangerous game, fun life." good advice. I start climbing and he is in-front of me. We reach the top seat and he gets in and holds his hand out for me to take. We get it and we began talking.

about 2 hours later I feel like I knew the dude for years, funny, his name is Sin, he came from Germany but moved for job reasoning. Pretty cool. We start to climb down but then we heard a yell. 

"ELLE, ELLE I'M SORRY." Oh god It's Eli.

I look over to Sin and mouth help and he seemed to understand almost immediately and yells back "HOLD ON WERE COMING DOWN" We get to the bottom and meet up with Eli.

Sin looks at me with that 'Are you dumb' look, he grabs my hand in a hand holding situation, Eli immediately realizes it and frowns, at that Moment I realized everything.

Oh god.

393 words.