JuKyu

Prompt: Juyeon and Changmin were left to close up the shop register.

The cafe shop was dark, only a few lights illuminated the counter. But it was certainly not quiet.

"Hah....ha....." Changmin panted as Juyeon aggressively kissed him.

His kisses were rough and hungry, biting all over his neck and shoulder. Changmin tangled his fingers into Juyeon's hair, moaning as he did.

"Fuck, I waited all day." Juyeon growled.

He ripped Changmin's uniform open and yanked the shirt off. Changmin voluntarily stripped off,pushing Juyeon back onto the beverage counter.

"Off." Changmin whined, tugging Juyeon's shirt.

Juyeon chuckled and took off his shirt. Changmin latched onto him with his lips as he did so. He trailed his kisses from the jaw to the neck down to his chest. He sucked on Juyeon's hard nipples, earning a groan. Changmin sucked on the nipple as hard as he could, like he was sucking milk.

"Changmin-ah.... fuck." Juyeon groaned.

Changmin moved further down, his lips never leaving Juyeon's skin. He pulled down Juyeon's pants and licked his lips when he saw the hard throbbing cock in front of him.

"Like what you see?" Juyeon mused.

"Very much." Changmin breathed out and wrapped his hands around the huge cock.

He stroked it slowly, feeling the veins pop out. Then he poked his tongue at the tip, kitten licking it. Juyeon let out a long groan at the tease, bucking his hips up.

"Fucking suck me already." Juyeon growled.

Changmin  nodded. He looked up, making eye contact with Juyeon as he slowly swallowed the dick to its balls. Juyeon's jaw dropped open in awe then he let out a cackle.

"You are a fucking slut." He spat out.

Changmin moaned around him and that sent him into a frenzy. Chanhmin sucked the duck hungrily as if his life depended on it. He let Juyeon grip his hair and yank him. His face hit Juyeon's stomach when he started thrusting into his mouth. Changmin was breathing hard, the dick suffocating him, choking him.

"Yeah, choke on this dick. You wanted that, didn't you?" Juyeon snarled, not slowing down.

Changmin cried out, sucking harder than ever when Juyeon stopped. He desperately cupped Juyeon's balls while he sucked the life out of the dick. Juyeon brushed back his hair, enjoying the blow job. He grinded his hips against Changmin's face occasionally.

"What a whore. Look at you. Sucking my dick like a fucking slut." Juyeon spat.

But that just sent tingles to Changmin's dick. Juyeon knew that. He prodded his feet at Changmin's dick and laughed when Changmin let out a loud whimper. He pulled away but Juyeon pulled him back, stuffing his dick back into his mouth.

"Who said you could stop? Suck me off, slut." Juyeon growled, fucking into his mouth.

Changmin moaned around his dick, driving him crazier. Changmi  was also crying out from his dick getting stepped on by juyeon. He squirmed and wriggled but Juyeon was keeping him in place.

"Fuck, fuck, yeah...." Juyeon groaned.

He pulled out of Changmin when he started feeling his cum dripping out. Changmin coughed and gasped for air. Juyeon heaved him up on the counter and pushed him back.

"Wonder how a slut tastes like?" Juyeon smirked.

He grabbed the whip cream can from behind and shook it. Changmin had his legs folded up obediently as he watched Juyeon eye him with lust. Juyeon sprayed the whip cream on Changmin's cock and asshole.