Sunnew

Thanks for requesting! I hope you enjoy it.

Prompt: Chanhee is a blogger and decides to create content with his boyfriend but Sunwoo has other ideas.

Sunwoo spares a small peek at his boyfriend who was busy setting up the camera and tripod. He eyes him suspiciously when Chanhee kneels down in front of him. Chanhee rests his arms on Sunwoo's thigh, looking up with a spark of innocence. 

"What do you want?" Sunwoo asks immediately. 

Chanhee grins. He points back at the camera behind him, "Film with me."

"I guessed that much."

"So, yes?" 

"So, no." Sunwoo deadpans. 

Chanhee pouts, lips ready to spout into a tantrum before Sunwoo shushes him up with a chaste kiss. Chanhee follows Sunwoo when he pulls back. His legs naturally lay down on either side of Sunwoo, hands cupping his face while Sunwoo holds down his waist. 

"You're gonna enjoy it. I promise." Chanhee tried again. 

Sunwoo sighs and rolls his eyes. He winced when Chanhee pinched him in the stomach. Sunwoo pulls Chanhee closer, burying his face into Chanhee's chest. 

"I don't like filming though...."

"Trust me. You'll like this one." Chanhee smiles, caressing Sunwoo's head. 

Sunwoo props his chin on Chanhee's chest, peeking up with his boba like eyes. Chanhee grinned then wriggled his brows. 

"I'm going to film about the different types of kisses." 

"Kisses?"

"Yep. I'm going to introduce them but it's okay if you don't wanna film with me. I can just find someone else to-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Sunwoo growled lowly. 

Chanhee smiled in victory. He snaked his arms around Sunwoo's neck. "Then is that a yes?"

Sunwoo grumbles before muttering an inaudible 'yes'. Chanhee cheers and gets off Sunwoo to get the camera ready to film. Sunwoo already misses Chanhee's warmth on top of him. Even though Sunwoo was dating Chanhee who was a blogger, he didn't really enjoy being under the spotlight. Being filmed and the internet stuff was Chanhee's thing, not his. 

But then there were times Chanhee managed to pull Sunwoo into filming stuff like times like these. Chanhee knew just which button to push to make Sunwoo do his bidding. Sunwoo didn't know if he should mind Chanhee being able to control him this much. Because most of the times, Sunwoo doesn't even know he's being controlled.

Sunwoo didn't hate Chanhee for it though. He rather enjoyed Chanhee leading him. But he wanted to get the upper hand at least once.  

"Welcome back to New channel! This is your VJ New!" Chanhee spoke cheerfully at the camera.

Behind him was a grumpy Sunwoo who waved reluctantly at the camera. He sat obediently on the couch while Chanhee continued to talk at the camera. Chanhee finished introducing the content and he sat on the couch beside Sunwoo. 

"Now we'll start from a simple cheek kiss." Chanhee spoke.

He leant forward and attempted to kiss Sunwoo on the cheek but Sunwoo turned to the side and their lips collided. Chanhee gasped and pulled back with a glare. Sunwoo grinned victoriously.