OO6

⊱ ─── { RIKKA } ─── ⊰

After chatting with my youngest brother, I left my room and went downstairs to grab a glass of water. To be honest, my intention is to see my future boyfriend there.

His voice sounds like a lullaby, making me chill the way he's talking to me. It sounds like an angel. I liked the way he was talking with Ni-ki, using his Aussie accent.

I'm so thankful to have Ni-ki as my brother in this lifetime. If he didn't, well, until now, maybe I hadn't met Jake, so maybe we were perhaps strangers.

Ni-ki has a lot of handsome friends.

As I went downstairs, I saw Jake sitting beside my youngest brother on the couch, laughing together with their friends.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I saw his innocent smile.

Ni-ki suddenly saw me. He mischievously smiled at me.

It seemed like he was going to expose me in front of them.

This brat is making me annoyed already.

But the topic was getting better. His hobby was gossiping about the issues with his friends.

He was about to ignore my existence so he could listen carefully to Sunoo's chika about the hot tea from Sunoo's neighborhood.

Jake noticed you. He saw you standing on the side of the wall, gossiping about their conversations.

"Good afternoon, Rikka!" Jake greeted me with a bright smile while waving his hand at me in excitement. I smiled and greeted him back and the others.

my gosh, Jake!

I can also feel the death stare from my younger brother.

It looks like Ni-ki's was mad at me because I interrupted their moment where Sunoo was about to reveal the name of the neighbor who got two girlfriends at the same time.

marites, tsk.

"Ey Rikka, Are you going to cook us some dried noodles?" Jungwon cutely asked me, and I nodded my head in response.

Jungwon smiled widely, making him look cuter than my younger brother.

His bread cheeks looked fluffy, my hands were itching, and I was doing my best to hold myself from pinching his cheeks.

"But you said you wanna drink some water." Ni-ki scoffed, and his expression turned into a smirk.

He really wanted me to get out of the living room so he could spend more time peacefully with his friends.

But I came here for my bae, not for the others, so it wasn't my fault if I stole friendship moments.

The pronunciation of his water was wotah.

"Nauuur! We want her to cook for us, and besides, we're so hungry now." Jake said, everyone agreed with him, leaving the younger kid sulking due to the favoritism towards his older sister, who'd been spoiled for giving the attention that was for him and not to his older sister.

"You guys betrayed me. You always sided with my sister rather than your own friend."

"Does our friend feel jealous towards his older sister? so cute!" Sunoo teased him, making Ni-ki roll his eyes.

"Tsk!"

"By the way, do we still have stocks for dried noodles?" Ni-ki wiggled his eyebrows.

Sunoo kept pinching Ni-ki's tummy, making the younger annoyed and about to punch him when he made eye contact with Heeseung, signalling him to behave.

Ni-ki understood and smiled bitterly at his enemy, Sunoo.

"Hmmm. . .let me check it, okay?" He nodded, and I went straight to the kitchen cabinet.

As I opened the cabinet, there was no dried noodle stock here.

"Ahm guys, I think I can't cook for dried noodles today. We're running out of stock right now." I informed them as I went back to the living room.

As I saw their expressions, they looked so sad, especially at Heeseung and Jake, while Ni-ki seemed so happy.

Jay kept looking at the door, waiting for someone to come up to the door.

"Jay, who are you looking for at the door?" I asked him in curiosity.

"It's our friend. We already ordered him to buy us dried noodles from the inconvenience store." Jay simply answered my question as he was still looking at the door.

friend? Did they make a new acquaintance?

"What's his name?-"

"Hurry and cook it. Sunoo's tummy is roaring now." Someone said as he slowly entered the living room while waving his groceries at me.

I nodded and took his groceries and went straight to the kitchen to start to boil the water in the kettle.

He's kind of rude, but he's tall and handsome so it's fine.

"You're being mean to Ni-ki's sister, Sunghoon." Jake stated.

"And you're also being mean to me!" Sunoo mutters while showing his sassy face.

"So she's Rikka? I thought she was just a maid." He said as he began to laugh.

that motherfather-

When did I become a maid?

He is really rude, like a demon who desires to send him to hell instead of heaven.

He's such a devilish person.