Chapter One

Technoblade woke up to shouting, screaming and muffled crying. He didn't bother putting his crown on as he burst through the door into the hallway. He ran down the hallway, passing many windows giving a cold breeze. He ran up the stairs, two at a time and ran in the hallway above the one he had just emerged from. He flung open the door to his sisters room. 

"DIANA?" He shouted loudly, his voice echoing around the room. His sister was curled up into a ball on her bed, crying.

"Diana! Are you hurt? I know when Mother and Father are fighting they can get pretty violent." He muttered loudly.

"I'm fine Techie.." She mumbled quietly, sniffing. Techno walked towards his sister and sat down on the bed besides her. "Father only hit me once this time."

Technoblade wiped the tears from Diana's eyes and kissed her forehead. Diana smiled faintly up at him, her eyes red and puffy.

"Stay here, I'll be back soon. I promise I'll get him to stop hitting you either sooner or later." He whispered into her ear. Techno walked out of the room and closed the door gently. He walked down the hallway and down the stairs. He'd had enough of this, he was going to threaten his father to stop hitting Diana. It pained him to see her hurt. He walked down the stairs, passing a few Butlers and Maids as they walked up the stairs. He walked down the hallway to his room. He stopped outside his room, and turned to the door opposite his room. He opened that door to reveal a Bathroom so clean it made his eyes hurt. He stepped into the room and shut the door behind him so nobody would be able to see what he was doing. 

The bathroom was only small, yes but there was enough room to do stuff in there. He reached to the window sill above his sink and moved a few bottles of conditioner, shampoo and aftershave out of the way. He pulled a gun out from the back left corner of the windowsill. He pocketed the gun, moved everything back to how it was originally before he'd moved everything. He opened the door, stuck his head out of it and peered down the corridor. He saw nobody, except that cat that always lingered around on this particular floor for some strange reason. Technoblade never knew what was going on in that cats mind. 

He cautiously approached the cat, he knew it was a vicious beast. He tried to scare the cat off but it simply arched its back and hissed at him. Techno tried to pick the cat up single-handed but failed and gained a long scratch across his hand. He cursed under his breath. He spat at the cat and kicked it.

The beast hissed as if to say "I'll be back for revenge" before running down the hallway.

Techno closed the bathroom door behind him and then opened his bedroom door. He walked into his room and shut the door behind him. He dropped the gun onto his bedside table, next to his crown.

He walked over to his closet and opened the door. There was pictured of his once happy family on one door and on the other door was a few hooks . He took one of his capes off the hook and wrapped it around him like a shawl.

He shut the closet doors and walked towards his bedside table. He picked the gun up and put it into the inside pockets of his cape. He then grabbed his crown and walked towards the mirror on the other side of the room. He carefully put his crown on the correct way because if he had his crown slightly off centre his mother would yell at him. She wanted him to be picture-perfect for his future county he despised. How much he hated being a royal was beyond question. He wanted to one day blow the whole city he would someday unwillingly rule up. Of course he was an Anarchist but when he tried to protest about it to his parents they would say

"That's rubbish, you're better then that."

He also was an Atheist. Of course he believed the Greek Gods were real but nobody believed his words. He didn't believe a "God" created the world. He believed that humans evolved from monkeys.

His hair was messy but he didn't care. He walked out of his bedroom door and started walking down the hallway, then down the stairs then down another short hallway, passing many maids and butlers. He occasionally checked to see if the gun was still there. He walked into the main few rooms of the castle. He heard the screaming and shouting of his parents arguing in the throne room. 

"That is ENOUGH!" He shouted as he burst into the throne room.

His parents stopped arguing and looked at him. His father had disgusted look in his eye and his mother had a pleading look in her eye. His father stared him right in the eye, making eye contact. Techno didn't like direct eye contact from his fathers cold, red eyes.

"Go to your room, Technoblade. NOW!" Yelled his father. Technoblade walked towards him, breaking the eye contact.

"Its the third time you've hit Diana this week because of one of these arguments." Techno said fiercely, anger dancing in his eyes. "You are going to stop this nonsense before I do something bad."

"You wouldn't do anything out of order, you got that?" Stammered the King. He stared down at his son. Technoblade wasn't much shorter than the king. 

Technoblade reached into his cape and pulled out the gun. His father let out a small gasp of shock and his mother shrieked. Techno pointed the gun at his father, finger on the trigger.

"Point that thing away from me right now young man." 

"Not until you promise to stop hurting Diana."

Just as Techno said his sisters name she ran into the room, hearing the news that her brother was threatening their parents with a gun. 

"Techie! Please! You dont have to end it like this!" she cried, almost crying as she tried to pull the gun out of her brothers hands.

"DIANA NO!" Techno screamed as his finger slipped and the trigger was pulled...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anyone that see's this, that will be chapter one of my new story. You may find it a bit cringe, Im sorry for that but its my first time making a story. Please don't send hate as this is just an AU! I hope you like this! 

I will hopefully soon create more chapters to this

Word count: 1152

Inspiration/Credits (I guess):   

The fact its Techno's past is inspired by IrellaFish(2) on Wattpad!

The fact its about Technoblades past as a Royal(AU) inspired by: PattoReam on YT!