Chapter 7

As they were nearing L'manburg, Quackity stopped and told Fundy to do something, but Techno couldn't hear what was being said as they had been whispering. 

The next thing Techno knew, was that Fundy was tying chains to his wrists. When he was done he gave Tubbo the end of the chain. Tubbo pulled on the chain, forcing Techno forwards.

Techno assumed that was a signal to start walking again. He started staring at the ground and walked.

After what seemed like a 20 minute walk, Techno looked up to find himself on a small hill that overlooked L'manburg.

"We're here!" Quackity exclaimed. He was too excited, as he thought he would finally see an end to the man that helped blow the country up.

Tubbo walked forwards, down the hill, dragging a limping pig behind him. His leg had stopped bleeding now but it was still painful to walk on. The rest of the Butcher Army followed their President.

They were inside the country now. He looked towards what he assumed was Phil's house as Phil was on his balcony, watching the event.

"You actually caught him.." Phil mumbled to himself, shocked. 

"Phil, What did they do to you?" Techno yelled at his friend, a worried expression on his face. Tubbo pulled him back as he tried to run towards Phil. 

Quackity had put Carl into a hole not too far away from the execution stand. He sprinted back to where everyone was.

"Behave yourself, Pig!" Tubbo yelled at Techno, clearly not in the mood for bad behaviour from his captive.

"Now. What you're going to do is you're going to walk into that cage up there and we'll lock it shut. If you talk back to us, we will make your life a living hell. Understand?" Quackity spat in Techno's face, clearly trying to have a soft tone of voice. However that didn't work as Quackity had Expected.

Techno walked towards the cage that Quackity had pointed out. Tubbo locked him inside it.

"Hey Techno!" He heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Ghostbur with his blue sheep.

"I named it 'friend'!" He mumbled excitedly.

"That's wonderful Ghostbur, but I'm about to die here.

Dream POV 

He watched as Techno walked into the cage that the Butcher Army had prepared for him. He raised his hand and signalled for Punz to try and distract the Butcher Army as he tried to free Techno.

Punz ran into a waterfall and started throwing snowballs at the Butcher Army.

Techno POV

"Why is Punz throwing snowballs at us?" Tubbo questioned, confusion clearly visible on his face. His speech had been interrupted.

Techno watched as Punz started to place TNT down. The Butcher Army was trying to stop Punz by trying to attack him with their axes. 

Punz pulled out his sword and started attacking Tubbo.

"Big Q! Big Q! Pull the Lever!" Tubbo shouted loudly.

"On it!" Quackity yelled back as he ran towards the lever that would release the anvil and crush Technoblade.

Techno watched as Quackity pulled the lever, he felt helpless. He stared up at the Anvil that would very shortly kill him.

Then he remembered something. The Totem of Undying! He pulled it out of his pockets and clutched it like his life depended on it. 

There was a loud crash as the anvil hit Techno's head. He felt like he had just died but he was still alive. His head was ringing and his vision was blurry. He heard Quackity, in what seemed to be in the distance, screaming out loud with joy. Techno knew Quackity had thought he'd just killed the man he has always hated.

"YEEEEEEESSSS!" Quackity was yelling joyously. Techno's head stopped ringing and he was starting to get his vision back. He hadn't noticed his head had stopped hurting.

"He climbed over the debris of the anvil and he jumped out of the cage. He had felt perfectly fine.

"HEH?"

"Wait- WHAT?! How is he still alive?!" Tubbo yelled.

"He's getting away!" Fundy screamed loudly.

Techno smirked as he heard his enemies shocked words.

"He's got Carl!" Techno yelled, chasing after Dream who was taking Carl out of his hole.

Techno followed Dream into a hole that had been dug by someone Techno didn't know.

Dream gave Techno Carl's leash and whispered:

"There's stuff in a chest down at the end of the hole."

"Th-thanks.." Techno whispered back, slightly going red. Dream waved goodbye and left. After Dream had waved at him Techno was bright red in the face. 

Stop it, Stop It! If I don't hurry up they'll capture me and kill me for sure!  Techno ran down the passageway, Carl following behind him. He opened a chest with his name on it and found a Pickaxe, Iron armour, some golden apples and an enchanted apple. 

He took it all and put the armour on himself. Techno opened up the ender chest next to the chest with his name on and took some potions out of it. 

He was digging out a tunnel large enough for Carl when suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks. He had heard a voice to knew too well now.

"What is this, Techno?" Quackity yelled. Quackity was in Netherite Armour and he had a Diamond axe. There was no way Techno was going to defeat him.

"I'm going to kill you right here and now."

Techno ran past him, leaving his horse as he knew Quackity wouldn't bother about his horse this time. Techno splashed himself with a few potions and ate a golden apple. He turned to Quackity.

"Oh, now you have to use potions!"

"I have a pickaxe! And I'm not afraid to put it through your Teeth, Quackity!" Techno yelled as he fought Quackity.

Techno managed to laugh Quackity's axe out of his hand and he didn't give Quackity a second to go retrieve his weapon. He stuck the pickaxe through Quackity's Teeth. Quackity had somehow gained a scar on his eye and his lips were bleeding badly. He had lost his eye, Techno realised. Quackity was kneeling on the floor, his hands over his lips and eye.

Techno didn't give Quackity a moment to recover before he sprinted back towards his horse and carried on digging the tunnel large enough. 

After 10 minuted he grabbed his horse and started running down the sewers Tommy had made. He found an exit after another 10 minutes of running. Techno knew that he had to run as far as possible. He was ignoring the pain in his leg that was starting to bleed again. 

He got himself and his horse out of the sewers and started riding Carl back towards the Greater Dream SMP. 

His leg had started bleeding badly again and he couldn't stay on his horse and try to help his leg. Especially while the horse was galloping down the 'Prime Path' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update this story as much as I can! I'm sorry if you found this cringe or it made you uncomfortable in any way! Thank you for reading my story and I hope you have a Great Day/Night! <3

Word Count: 1164