Chapter 3

After his father had left the room, Techno quickly shovelled his lunch into his stomach, as he knew he had a lot to work on and limited time if he wanted to escape his room. 

He pulled his 'ladder' from underneath his bed and immediately got to work again, tying cape after cape onto the 'ladder' he was creating. He repeated this process until he only had his favourite cape left. 

Techno stood up and walked over towards his balcony; He was dragging the cape ladder with him. He lifted it over the edge and let it fall down to the ground. It seemed to be only a few inches away from the ground.

"Perfect!" Techno yelled, joyously. He tied the end he was holding to the fence. He had already planned an escape route from there. He knew the castle like the back of his hand, well except for the places he'd been told to stay away from. 

He had already packed a small backpack with supplies he'd need for the escape. 

He made sure the cape ladder was nice and steady before climbing down it.

Right before he had started climbing down the cape ladder he heard his bedroom door click and open. He immediately started down the ladder. 

Techno heard yelling but he didn't know who from. All he knew was that it was now or never. He went as fast as he could but guards were already being informed about his escapade. He looked up for a split second and saw his father's angry face. 

He immediately looked down, trying to not make eye contact. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE, TECHNOBLADE!" Techno's father shouted as loud as he could down at him.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, FATHER!" Techno yelled back. His father had started making his way down the 'ladder'. Techno pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and cut the cape ladder, falling the last story.

To Techno's surprise he landed on his feet, he started running towards the bushes, where he knew there was a secret door. He'd used that secret door many times to secretly get out of the castle for a few hours.

Techno was outside the bush and he turned to see if the guards were coming towards him. Sure enough, there was at least 5 of them. 

He hastily turned and opened the secret door. He ran through it and slammed the door shut. The guards were trying to force it open. Techno turned around and ran as fast as he could, as if his life was on the line. Which it was when you thought about it that way. 

After a few hours he was jogging, down a countryside road. He was pushing himself beyond the amount of exercise he had done the previous 2 years. He was slowing to a stop, struggling to breathe. 

Surely he had been running for a few hours now, He'd lost track of time. The sun was starting to set.

Hopefully he'd lost the Castle Guards. He saw light in the nearby dark forest. He thought he heard movement. He turned around and saw the most beautiful, bright green eyes staring right at him. He screamed. It had made him jump

"Sorry, did I scare you there?" The boy asked. He was wearing a green hoodie with brown trousers. He had a belt with a sword attached to it. He seemed to be the fighter kind of guy as he had scars all over his face. 

"Who-.. Who are you..?" Techno stammered, slightly going red, This boy was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen his entire life.  

"My name's Dream, and you?" Dream questioned curious to know the boy's name.

"I- I'm Technoblade but- but you can call me Techno" He hesitated.

"Cute name, I'm 14, I'm guessing you're 13?"Dream commented. "Usually I wear this mask, nobody has ever seen my face, until now." Dream pulled a mask out of his pocket. It had a smile on the front.

Techno was caught staring at Dream's face. "Was he trying to flirt with me? Toy with my feelings?"

Techno decided to ignore it.. "It was probably nothing"

"Hey, you good man?" Dream asked, confusion clearly visible.

"Ye-yea I'm good"

"Wanna see where I came from?"

"Sure I guess, I'll come"

Techno hadn't even realised he said anything. He came back to reality when he found out he was following the boy into the trees.

They were walking for a long time, The forest was becoming heavily crowded as more trees were appearing, making it hard to navigate around the place.

Dream stopped outside a tree with 2 words carved into the trunk. Those words read: "Dream SMP "

Dream opened a door Techno hadn't even realised was there. 

"After you, Techno" 

Techno walked into the door, Dream following him. Dream shut the door behind him.

"Welcome to The Land of the Lost and Lonely, This is Kinoko Kingdom." 

There was no overcrowded forest anymore. Kinoko Kingdom was the most perfect place Techno had ever seen. 

"Wow, It's so- Its so beautiful.."

"A few miles north is the Greater Dream SMP. Lets carry on walking, shall we?"

Techno followed Dream as he gave Techno a tour of the "Land of the Lost and Lonely" 

After a few hours they arrived at the Greater Dream SMP. It was a unique place. It wasn't like the places Techno knew. 

"To our right we have "L'manburg". Currently being re-named to "Manburg". We have a War going on at the minute. We have the Formal Election taking place in a few hours. Jschlatt let me roam around to try and find a new comrade. But of course you don't have to join him."

"If we carry on down this pathway we have the Prison's Layout. It's going to take a while to build. We're still designing it."

"Wow, You guys are amazing" Techno mumbled.

"3 miles North we have the "Antarctic Empire" Dream droned on and on about this new world. Techno wasn't listening as they were walking. All that was on his mind was how cute Dream was and the Antarctic Empire.

A few hours later Technoblade got an Invitation to watch the Formal Election for President of L'manburg. He was already stacked. He was with his new friend, Phil. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, This is the end of Chapter 3! I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if you found this in any way cringe or uncomfortable to read. Please don't that I'm shipping the personas and not the actual content creators! Have a Great Day/Night!

Word Count: 1080