Chapter 26: Plan of Attack

Song: Zo vrolijk by Herman van Veen

Taehyung p.o.v:
"So what is our plan of attack?" I ask raising my sword.
"We flee." Jimin says sending worried glances at Jungkook who was just as me determined to fight.
"No we shouldn't run anymore." Namjoon agrees with me 
"Not to be the messenger of bad news but my uncle joined them." Seokjin grits his teeth pointing at the incoming soldier that were lead by the current firelord.
"He is mine, I will fight him." Namjoon spoke up.
"Are you crazy." I yell at him as Jimin gasped in shock.
"Namjoon think carefully about this." Yoongi places a hand on the avatar's shoulder "You haven't completed your firebending training yet."
"I can do this." Namjoon tells him firmly "I am the Avatar, master of all elements and bridge between our  and the spirit world, this is my destiney."
Seokjin sighed and grabbed Namjoon his chin to make him look up at him "I know you can, just promise to come back alive, we will take care of the army."
"I promise, good luck." Namjoon nods at us before running off throwing boulder at the firelord to make him follow him. 
"That was your moment Jin hyung." I smile sadly at the elder.
"What do you mean?" he asks me.
"You love him." Hoseok throws his arm around me "Taehyung was right, this was your moment to tell him."
"I do not love Namjoon." Jin splutters. 
"You so do." I grin.
"Guys let's talk about this later." Yoongi cuts in "An army is approaching."
"Well in that case let me let me ask my earlier question again." I clap my hands "What is our plan of attack?"
"Attack and don't die?" Jungkook shruggs.
"I am holding you onto that." Jimin glared at him as he raised water from the fontains behind us. 
"Well it's the only plan we have." Jin smirks cracking his neck before looking over at Hoseok "Are you going to use your fire? we understand if you don't want to and stick to chi-blocking."
"What about both." Hoseok smiles "I am going to use my fire for good and make sure this army won't kill all of you."
"How touching." I snicker what caused Hoseok to send fire my way, making me yelp and hide behind Yoongi making the others laugh.
"So Jimin and I will take the left flank, Jin and yoongi will take the middle while Hoseok and taehyung take care of the right side." Jungkook suggest "Deal?" But then the firenation started to shoot at us.
"Well let's go." Jin yells attacking.
Yoongi turned me around and kissed me "Be careful, you only have  a sword."
"You only have air." I smirk before pushing him towards the battle after slapping his butt trying to mask my worries "Go get them."
"Come on Tae, we are to vunerable from this position." Hoseok pulled me with him to the side.
"So let them come at me and then you can cover me." 
"You are crazy." Hoseok laughs.
"Maybe." I laugh before striking a pose infront of the whole army  making Hoseok face palm "Hello boy's please fight fair and use no bending."