New Bae Pt 1 - Jay Critch

This is a 2 party story.

•Brooklyn, NY•

It was a Saturday night, you and your bestfriend Mani were attending a Jay Critch concert and you two were so excited. Considering the fact that your boyfriend Robert didn't want you to go, you convinced him telling him how much you loved jay critch and how great of a artist he was and that made him change his mind.

The concert started at 8 and it was now 6:30. You fixed your hair in the mirror curling it with the curling iron as music played on your phone. Just then you heard the front door open to your apartment, it was Robert getting home from work.

"Baby." He said yelling.

"I'm in here babe." You yelled back from the bathroom.

He smiled making his way towards the bathroom but soon frowned when he seen the outfit you had on. You continued singing and curling your hair not noticing he was standing behind you. He stared at you for a couple more seconds before clearing his throat which startled you.

"Your not going anywhere looking like that." He said looking upset.

"What you mean, you don't like it?" You questioned still curling your hair.

"No. Take take it off." He demanded.

"Robert I'm not changing my outfit, I look fine." You said getting annoyed.

"You look like a slut." He said to you.

You gasped at the fact that he would say that about you. Robert was so insecure, he always had something rude to say when it came to you styling your outfits and dressing up cute and honestly you were tired of it.

"I guess I look like a slut then." You shrugged chuckling which made him even more upset.

"Your not leaving this house like that." He said walking out the bathroom.

You rolled your eyes ignoring him. You finished up your hair and make up. You sprayed yourself down with some Carolina Herrera perfume and applied your lip gloss popping your lips together in the mirror. You grabbed your phone before heading out the bathroom and into the living room.

You grabbed your heels sitting down on the couch putting them on. Just then your phone dinged, you picked it up seeing that Mani texted you. "Outside" you stood up grabbing your purse throwing it on your shoulder and walked towards the bedroom saying bye to Robert.

"I'm leaving." You said to him standing in the doorway.

He waved bye to you not saying a word. You didn't care anymore that he was mad about what you were wearing you just wanted to go out and have a great time with your bestfriend. It's been years since you and Mani had been out together and you weren't gonna let Robert ruin it.

You left out the house running to the car smiling as you got in. Mani smiled and cheered as she hugged you.

"Damn girl you look so good!" She said.

"Girl stop! You look good too." You said to her giggling.

"Ok, so guess what I got." Mani said.

"Oh my gosh, mani your always up to something what did you get?" You asked nervously.