New Bae Pt 2 - Jay Critch

Jay pulled into his driveway parking as he picked you up bridal style taking you inside of his penthouse. He sat you on his couch removing your heels getting you a glass of water so you could sober up a little bit.

"Drink some water." He said handing you the glass chuckling.

"I'm not that drunk." You said laughing.

"I know but still, just drink it." He said as you grabbed the glass.

"My feet hurt so bad." You say before drinking.

"I bet. Lay down you need some rest." He said getting a blanket covering you.

"No Jay baby im fine I promise." You said pushing the blanket off of you.

"Lay yo ass down girl." He said which made you laugh again.

"Your so funny." You slurred laying back.

"Ain't nothing funny." He said smiling at you showing his teeth.

You were so in love with him already. He was so funny, charming, and the fact that he was taking care of you was even better. It was nice that he had a sweet side for you instead of being so hood all the time.

"I think I love you." You slipped out.

"Stop, that's the liquor talking." He said shaking his head.

"No I'm serious. I'm not joking." You said staring at him.

"Come on now everybody love me, I'm the hood fav." He sat next to you.

"But do you love me?" You asked him.

"I wouldn't say love but I do like you a lot." He said licking his lips.

"Aw Jay your like the best." You said closing your eyes.

He chuckled at your comment. "You wanna sleep down here or in my bed?" He asked.

"Take me to your bed." You said holding your arms out for him to pick you up again.

He laughed coming over to pick you up again carrying you to his room. He laid you in his bed as you felt your body sunk and eventually fell asleep. His bed was so comfortable that you were sleep within a minute. He kissed your forehead goodnight changing into some comfortable clothes laying next to you and going to sleep.

•The Next Morning•

10 am

You woke up to the smell of breakfast. You got up going to the bathroom to pee before going downstairs to see Jay with his shirt off cooking. You smiled going up to him and hugging him from behind. He turned facing you squeezing you as he hugged you tight.

"Good morning." He said as his head sat on top of yours.

"Good morning." You said back embracing his warm arms wrapped around you.

"You wanna eat?" He asked making you a plate.

"Oh my gosh! Yes please." You said.

It wasn't long before you noticed you were in the same clothes from last night. Your mouth dropped as you ran to the bathroom seeing your hair and make up smudged looking a mess.

"Why didn't you tell me I looked like this." You said yelling coming out of the bathroom.

"You look fine, if you wanna go freshen up you can. It's some clothes in my drawer upstairs grab sum outta there." He said to you.

You ran upstairs brushing your teeth and taking a shower. When you got out you saw that he had so many dresser's filled with clothes. You looked in one pulling out a blue shirt that says "TME." You threw it on and grabbed your phone seeing you had a bunch of missed calls and texts from Robert.