Intruding Kid

"Ninety-eight... Ninety-nine... One hundred..." a boy grunts as he finishes a set of pull-ups.

Dark, nightly was the theme outside of someone's home as a defined figure had finished three sets of pull-ups and was drenched in sweat. The room was hot from his breaths while being sealed off from the cool air from the neighborhood.

The leaned figure hops down from the bar and starts to pants softly, the warm air inside was making him sweat more and more as he decides that three sets were enough for the night. He grabs a towel and opened the window to let the drenched smell of his sweat fly out.

He heads for the bathroom to clean himself up, a short bath and brushing his teeth were his nightly agenda as he eventually comes out refreshed and walked back into his bedroom and to his drawers.

There were a variety of colors in one of the three, most were his joggers that he'd sleep in for the night or do some working out. His legs slips into the pants and called it a night before hitting the lights in his room and instantly threw himself into his bed.

...

Clatter! Clatter!

The sound wasn't loud but enough for someone to wake from their rest. They slowly sat themself up with a groggy look in the dark, immediately the figure found a shadowy figure sneaking around his room and going through his drawers and desk.

"What the fuck?"

He inaudibly said under his breath when the short figure would mutter something to themselves. They would grab something before throwing it on the ground and continue searching for whatever they were looking for.

The awakened boy was enraged, at the very least they could put it back where they belong as he gets out of his bed slowly and decide to to turn the lights on to confront this burglar.

Ding!

Too slow.

His phone goes off loudly in the night as the figure turns around and found out that the boy had caught them in the act.

Then they would pull out a long thin sword from their back as his eyes widens. "Are you kidding me?!" He sees the figure raising it over their head as Y/n falls back.

"No! No, no, no, no! Stop!"

Fwoosh! Pack!

Right between his legs, Y/n nearly shouts at the distance that it could've gone to chopping his jewels off as the figure snarls. "Damn it..."

"Watch where you're aiming, asshole!"

Fwoosh!

"Shit!" He ducks under another swing before picking himself up and backing himself up from the figure swinging the katana at him.

He'd get some close calls, snipping at his legs or limboing under the sword as the cat and mouse game went on for minutes.

If only he had a way to protect himself from a lethal weapon, he'd probably be able to take this kid down in no time as he was in front of his desk.

Fwoosh! Fwoosh!

"Easy! Easy, chill! I don't own a weapon so lets fucking talk, man!"

Fwoosh! Smash!

They would soon hit a figurine off his desk but would continue to try, breaking everything that the h/c would own.

"Stop breaking my shit, man!"

Fwoosh!

At this point, he had enough of it, he was either getting out of this situation alive or die from sheer exhaustion because this kid can't even hit him.

The boy times it right...

Fwoosh! Thud!

He sees the katana hit his floor and steps on it...

Snap!

But the katana would soon break into two pieces, leaving the figure weaponless unless they used it as a regular knife at this point.

The figure stood there, looking at the broken sword as they snarled in seemingly like a angry tone and charges at Y/n.

Thwack!

"Enough already!"

In return, Y/n hits the top of the child's head and let them fall onto the ground. They say there, holding their head as Y/n sprints away from the figure and hit the lights.

Flick!

Now his room was more visible.

Everything was on the ground as Y/n glanced over what his e/c eyes could see, starting with the katana.

...Which was made out of wood as he facepalms himself mentally and surveyed the room some more.

He finds his window where he realized what he has done.

So that's how they got in... I forgot to close it...

He groans to himself before aiming his attention at the hurt child that was in front of him.

A blonde girl, Taiga he instantly recognizes as he brushed it for a second that his crush was inside his very own room.

"...Wait... T-Taiga?!" Y/n screams loudly when he figured out that it was TAIGA that broke into his home. He could find a large bump where he had hit her as tears welled up easily in her arms as she grits her teeth angrily.

"You stupid mutt!" She charges at Y/n with a barrage of weak punches on his chest. All the boy could do was watch her try while his head were deep inside how own thoughts.

"...What is going on?"