1.0

Andreas P.O.V

"Whats a pretty girl like you doing out here i wonder.?" a thick Australian accent said from behind me. I slightly twitched my head to the side,

"L- Luke. I, what are you doing here? Howd you even?" I asked in concern. We were in the middle of nowhere in Alabama, and i would never have expected him to be here of all places.

"Well we were supposed to be Georgia by tonight but we decided to crash here for a few days and do some small shows. Plus we join the last leg of warped after our next two shows when we all end up in Denver. " but that wasnt Lukes voice. I stood up and gave the much taller than myself, tan, kiwi being a hug. Its been forever since id seen them and Calum was the first one i met. Calum helped me through everything and we met when we were around!3-4 when i did live in Australia before i was adopted. I was adopted maybe 4 years later and Calum came and stayed with me every summer. Then a few years ago it stopped when we moved.

I lost his contact because i switched phones and we really didnt have any way to contact eachother. And Ashley didn't like Calum so Ashley wouldn't answer his phone call if Cal were to call.

"How many of you guys came?" I asked. I was already tearing up as Calum held me and rubbed my back. I knew sooner or later he would ask me about the hospital and Andy and Austin and everything else, but i was glad he was just here with me for now.

"Whole band came along" Luke said just as Ashton and Michael tripped onto the scene. I gave them all hugs but went right back to my place with Calum as soon as i was done.

"How long are yall gonna be here?" I already heard the Alabama southern twang kicking in. Ash muttered a quick two weeks and as soon as i could i was grinning massively."

"Hey you should come stay on our bus and when we have to get back on the road you can stay with us through the next two shows and when we meet back to Denver with the rest of the tour well all be together. " Michael quested. I looked at the other boys who all had looks of agreement. I wasnt a child and i was technically legal but i still wanted to get Ash's approval before i went, so i nodded.

"Thats settled then. Can we come back to the tour field with you because we walked all the way out her and our Uber knows where it is." I nodded again at the fact that i would be able to tell Calum easier in an environment i could make my way around. "Yeah but were getting food first" and a chorus of 'Yes' erupted.

----------------------------------

Yeah so like another update and if u hate 5sos im sorry. ilyasm tho. But gtg love youu