Chapter 17 💚

So I got bored I'm class and I know I haven't finished this I'm Soo sorry I just been stressed with school but Ill try to post more if I can oki on with the chapter I forgot what chapter it was on last- Meh time skip and this alll narrator pov probably in 1st or 3rd person
_____________________________

Narrator pov
As the months past Deku was in labor and he felt his water break when it was around 3 am. He screamed loud as he woke up in pain and water went down his leg and Dabi woke up. When Izuku told him Dabi rushed him to the hospital with the hospital bag they picked just incase the baby comes early and Deku was breathing heavily. When they got there Dabi rushed Deku to the ER and told the nurses he was having a baby. As he got to the hospital room were Deku go into labor in a few hours (idk) Deku would winced in pain cause of the contraction he would have it would be like 2-3 hours that he would have a contraction. Once deku was in labor he started to scream as his tail would curl up or wrap around dabi's hand tight as he also grab he can only hear dabi's words like "u can do it" or "ur doing great baby" Deku griped dabi's hand watch tighter as his tail curled up. As the hours went Izuku was finally sleeping and taking a rest after he gave birth and they had the baby in the nursery. Dabi smiled that Deku did it and kissed his cheek and started to pet Deku behind the ears and Deku would make cute little purrrs or meows in his sleep cause he really liked to get petted behind his ear softly. As those hours past Deku woke up he smiled that Dabi was still there and that he was holding their baby girl who sleeping and Dabi said so soft and peaceful "she looks like u with her eyes and freakles Izu" Dabi smiled as he looked up and Deku smiled and nodded as Rei came in wanted to see her granbaby so did inko rei snatched the kid from dabi's hand "it's my turn Touya I wanna see my grandkid" rei said and looked at the baby smiling and she woke up looking at rei "hi baby ur so cute oh yes u are" rei said and Dabi had a face like 'give me back my baby please' and then inko grabbed the child smiling at it "oh ur sooo cute" (was inko abusive? If she is I have bad memory and she is only being nice to the child not to izuku 😀)

Izuku glared at inko like why she is here she abused him for being a neko and being gay and sold him to love of his life basically "mom why the hell are u here ur not supposed be here" he said with a rude tone as Dabi grabbed his kid "he's right u abused him" then inko got so mad "I was not fucking abusive to u Izuku u know that u just ran away from home" she acted like nothing really happened at all and Izuku got really mad that she is lying "j-just get out" Izuku said getting a lot of flashbacks Dabi went next to deku holding his child protecting them and Deku wrapped his tail around dabi's hand and rei saw what was happening "ms midoriya u need to leave either way these two don't want him here" rei said

After that Deku had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days smiling and feeding his baby still wondering what to name it

________________________________
Ye it's short and all but I need names for this baby girl give me any suggestions and I'm sorry for keeping u waiting and I hope u guys like this bye!!!

Glittercatnoir out my little kittens 💖