Chapter 20 💚

Heyyyy my kittens!! Happy 4th of July!!! (Yes I know it's couple days late from tha holiday) Here's the next chapter I guess um No wanted a part two of chapter 19 I guess so chapter 20 it is sorry. And remember I don't post regularly anymore cause my mental health has gotten worse or so but im trying my hardest and try not to have a mental breakdown episode this time again um yeah..hopefully you guys love my chapter so let's get onto it!! (P.s it's just gonna be narrators pov Soo haha yeah..)

_____________________________
Narrators pov~
After the incident with the lovely neko and mafia later they went on with their life's line being all lovely dovey and what not. As Dabi being the mafia leader he was working on something to possibly build a gaming room or a slide into his office he thought it seem dumb at first cause he would never do that. Izuku being the sweet innocent ish bean and neko he was just cooking somethjng for Dabi in a way that seem cute and a distrater. The distrater part was he fucked up making tres leaches.

(*screams in Spanish* ¿CÓMO PUEDES JODER TRES LECHES? ay ay I ain't translating that shit it just doesn't make sense in English yall))

"I don't think I'm doing this right.." the green haired neko said he took cooking lessons with Sero our fellow Mexican you can say as he pouted a bit thinking his lover won't like it at all. As for Dabi he was working still then got up to see what his lover is doing (I forgot if they had kids-) and sighs seeing that he was baking. As the day went on the two lovers where watching a movie eating burnt tres leches that didn't even taste like tres leches. They where watching like home alone 1 and 2, frozen 1 and 2 it was whole movie marathon until Izuku had fallen asleep around frozen 2 couldn't even make it to watch wreak it Ralph. Dabi took izuku to bed smiling soflty as he carefully changed him to pjs and putting Izuku in one of dabi's clothes. For Dabi he went to see how his men are going like their training, shooting etc but he got a little suspicious about something thinking someone must of been spreading information on his business or something. He called his assistant to see if there's a traitor in somewhere in his business or mafia group. Days went by as Izuku kept cooking for Dabi getting better by little and little baby steps. Dabi would be there by his side but isn't forgetting who is a traitor still looking for him. "I think it needs salt love-" the tall man with dyed black hair said as the short man with green hair nodded no thinking he did put salt in it.

(No no you just need a little bit salt on whatever your cooking Izuku geez)

Izuku was trying to make a stake for Dabi and him and yes Dabi is by himself side with the salt in his hand. Even tho Izuku never cooked a stake he did have to learn how to cook when he was living with his abusive mother. He learned how to cook the easy meals like eggs, Mac and cheese, ramen, grilled cheese, quesadilla and that's probably that's all he knows now he learning how to cook steak or ground beef anything that is meat wise and he learning. Sero is teaching him how when Izuku goes over to his house as Dabi would guide him on what he was doing worng.

At the two where cooking and eating the food someone was stealing information from dabi's laptop for whatever the person could be stealing.

The two in the kitchen didn't hear anything Or anything that could've set the alarm off.

________________________________
Hey!!! Hope u guys love my story um sorry if it's short again also what would happen next dun dun stay tune to fine out! Also remember it may take me me a couple of days of cause my mental health and shit but I thank you for all the love you guys given and support when I was writing this

Glittercatnoir out my little kittens 💖