Prologue: Dream

I let the darkness take over me.

The last thing I remember is saying goodbye to my friends then I fell into the darkness. 

In my dream, I am in the middle of a field. I am sitting on the ground so I get up. 

"Jackson" I hear. I look around but I can't see anybody

"Up here Young (Y/n)

I look up and see this big dragon. "Hello," I say, "Why have you called me here?"

"You shall complete your quest with the prince of Camelot..."

"Camelot exists!!!" I interrupt him. 

He growls in return. "...Arthur, and the Emrys, the wizard."

"What is the quest?" I ask.

"Though no man, no matter how great, can know his destiny, some lives have been foretold, (Y/n). Arthur is not just a king. He is the once and future king. Take heart, for when's need is greatest...Arthur will rise again. It has been a privilege to have known you, young (Y/n). When you get to Camelot I will not be with you but if you need me ask the young wizard"

"I'll do my best and thank you. You are defiantly one of the best guides I've had. The last one erased my and my bro's memory and dropped us off in the middle of the forest. If I have any questions all call for you and if they need help I'll do my best to help them."

"Thank you.

That was the last thing I remember before the world started to fade.

(Hey!!! Sorry for not updating. I will try to become better at updating. I plan to update tomorrow. Stay safe and out of harm's way and Remember you are all beautiful and handsome. Be confident, kind, and hard working)