setenta y ocho | ELECTRICITY

EMMA WATSON GIF SERIES
setenta y ocho | ELECTRICITY

You were starring next to Emma Watson in a new movie called The Perks of Being A Wallflower

You were starring next to Emma Watson in a new movie called The Perks of Being A Wallflower. You were very excited for many reasons of course. Today was a special, it was the kissing scene day.

————————

The director had decided to shoot the ending of the movie first. So you and Emma went to y'all's separate dressing rooms then after about an hour, met back on set.

You thought Emma looked ravishing. She was so beautiful and you couldn't help but smile at the thought. As your smile appeared on your face, the director called for everyone to get into position so she could yell action.

Once you have, the director called it. You and Emma went through your lines. You made the scene exactly how it was suppose to go then the moment of truth came. As you were on the back of the truck, you crouch down and cupped Emma's face.

Soon enough, your lips touched her's. Though maybe for her it was just acting, you felt electricity. Emma was just more than a co worker to you and you were going to make sure she knew that too.

You two pulled away, Emma with a smile. Then you stood back up, let your arms go and let the wind carry your hair. After about a couple of moments in that position, the director finally yelled cut.

"That was great!" The director approached you and Emma, "I don't think we need to shoot it again."

"No?" Emma was a bit surprised. She thought she could've done better.

"I thought you two had great chemistry." The director complimented before walking off.

Emma had walked off as well but you, you were left nodding with a smirk across your lips. Your friends will die once they hear about this.

————————————

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What are y'all's Christmas plans?

MY ANSWER:
I'll be with my dad, his fiancé &
my brother ((: