Red Flowers

TOMMYINNITS POV
I wake up too see a little boy about six snuggling me Shroud. I pat him on the head and grab him and place him gently besides me and replaced a pillow as me. I get up from my sheets and put on my outfit for the day I walk outside take on big breath and smiled then ran. I ran down the prime path all they to Eret's
I don't know why but I like annoying him. As I knocked on the castle door  Eret seemed to be one step before me and grabbed me(Sortta like Ranboo picking up Tubbo in one of their IRL streams).

As he released his grip I fell down laughing. He looked at me and smiled "want to get Taco Bell i can pay" he said. As he put a hand out for me to reach and grab "sure!" I responded with a smile walking down the prime path. "Did you hear there's going to be Three new members and apparently their mains too" Eret said looking at me well I presume. "Really I wounded what their like?" I said in responses  Eret. A light hum agreed with me.

As entered the door to TacoBell big Q was saying some stuff to Fundy me and Eret ignored them and ordered (NEVER BEEN TO TACO BELL BTW I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA) I walk to the toilet really need to go i cheek my communicator. It's from Shroud

||Shroud-S||
Papa where are you?

||Tommyinnit-T||
I'm at Taco Bell want me to go home after?

S-Yes please
T-okay!

I put my communicator back in my pocket and go to the toilet wash my hands and go to Eret. I sit next to Eret "so when's these new guys gonna come?" I ask."soon That's what I was told but who knows only Dream dose well."Eret responded with his usual monotone voice mean while with me devouring my TacoBell. "Anyways how's shroud" Eret, Phil and Ranboo are the only ones that know about shroud.
"He's good I'm going head home straight after TacoBell". I look at Eret he just simply smiles

As I walk home I was just wondering who would be the new guys/girls/non-binarys..? When I arrive home my Littel baby greats me with a hug I kiss him on the fourhead. I pick him up "you hunger?" He sharks  his head. "Okay Mate" I put him down and sit down thinking what I should do then a message from chat

TIMEDEO HAS JOINED
LUKEORSOMETHING HAS JOINED
BITZEL HAS JOINED

I got  from my where I was laying crying teas of Joy because A.Platonic husband B.Business Bay.!
C.I won't have any one betraying me. I look at shroud and bend down. "Wanna meet you Other dad?" I ask he look s shocked but then nods his head while eating a pice of bread i pick him up and let him hold on to me I go straight to spawn. To see everyone introducing them selves..Shroud hides behind me. All of them look  at me Dream says "he's Tommy nothing really special just the child"

Luke death stared Dream and Deo was walking up to me got flowers out white and red with orange roses in between. "For my dear lovely Husband, platonic" he bends down on one knee. Every one shocked about what he said I accept the flowers shroud came out in between my legs and Said "Red flowers are Papas favourite they reminded him of a bad past"..Shroud looked at the flowers.

"You adopt a CHILD" Jack manifold shouted at me. "With a 20 year old" Bitzel adds.

___________________________________

I made this for fun I don't know if I'm going to continue on. With it.?

Word count let's go
•638• words WOO