One more member?!

TOMMYS POV
I'm looking around at everybody's faces shocked jaw dropped! Deo got up and looked at Dream well death stare. "So Tom's who blind your eye" he said looking at my eye ready to Kill someone I think I forgot to mention he's defeated Techno with a wooden sword and Techno was fully equipped.

Dream go's towards me  and stops because Bitzel arm went in front of him. Dream looked at him and said

"Can I not talk to MY best friend" Dream said in his obsessive tone god that guy gave me a shiver down my back. "Dream, Don't even we all know his best friends are married to each other so it can't be you" Techno said in his stern voice. A light hum came from Dream and looked at Tubbo and Ranboo.

"You mean Ranboo because you know about the exile." Dream said that with his usual crazy look. Luke grabbed Bitzel wrist and whispered.

Sever Wisp has Joined.

I look in shook that Wisp is here. Wisp walked to Bitzel and Luke.

"TOMMY" I hear a familiar voice Wilbur (Wilbur has D.I.D meaning multiple personality)
"Oh hi shroud your so cute!!" Will said looking at my son all the bay boys were speechless. "Oh yeah a lot has happened" I told them, they all nod  like no shit.

AFTER THEY INTRODUCED THEM SELVES TO DSMP
No ones POV
All the Business bay boys plus a Littel spider are walking talking catching up and more then the Christmas hat boy said "are there any gods here?" Deo said looking at Tommy. Tommy looks at the tall man next to him "yeah DreamXD and apparently The goddesses of Death." Tommy says to the Tall brunette. The tall brunette Hums in response to The short Blond next to him.

Luke and Bitzel both say "When's the platonic Wedding" they both say Joke. Wisp looks at the two boys making fun at Deoinnit. "But they are already Married" said to Luke and Bitzel. They look in shook at Tommy and TimeDeo both boys look hum in response to what Wisp said.

"WHY WERE'NT WE INVITED" Luke said to Tommy. "You guys are to loud" Tommy smirks. Everyone looks at Tommy True but Shroud says
"But papa, uncle Techno and Wilby plus almost everyone except Ranboo and Tubbo and Eret said you were loud and annoying to you tho?"

All the boys look at Tommy i. Shock

——————————————————————-

Sorry about how short it is I have to go out
So sorry!!!!!!!

Anyways hope you have a lovely day/night

Word count 431