𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓽

The mysterious test mentioned by Sir Anthony continued to gnaw at Iris's thoughts like an insistent itch. It hovered at the periphery of her consciousness, an enigma that refused to be ignored. As the class went on, her curiosity remained unabated, a persistent whisper in the back of her mind.

The task assigned by Sir Anthony, however, demanded her immediate attention. The problems presented to them revolved around the intricate web of challenges that arose when managing a company. It was a complex puzzle, one that required a deep understanding of business dynamics, strategy, and finance.

Yet, for Iris, this task held no insurmountable obstacles. In her world, she was the heir to a business empire that her parents had painstakingly built over the years. They had nurtured her from a young age, providing her with the knowledge, skills, and acumen necessary to navigate the turbulent waters of the corporate world.

With a quiet resolve, she began to tackle the problems methodically, her pen gliding across the paper with the grace of a seasoned professional. Her parents had always emphasized the importance of being well-prepared, and she had absorbed their teachings like a sponge, despite her playful facade that often concealed her true abilities.

As the minutes ticked by, Iris found herself lost in the intricate dance of numbers, budgets, and forecasts. It was a familiar rhythm, one she had danced to many times in her family's boardrooms. The challenges presented in the classroom paled in comparison to the real-world decisions she had witnessed her parents make.

While she diligently worked on the problems, her thoughts occasionally drifted to Keith, her ever-diligent butler. She couldn't help but wonder if he had also completed the task with his customary efficiency and precision.

'Is he finished?' she pondered silently, her eyes discreetly trained on her loyal butler. It didn't take long for her to confirm her suspicions. Keith had indeed completed the task, his paper filled with meticulous calculations and well-thought-out solutions.

A sense of pride washed over Iris as she observed Keith's work. 'He's finished!' she thought with a satisfied smile. 'Though, it's no surprise he did. I mean, he does manage the house and sometimes takes on the work I'm supposed to do.'

Keith, ever attuned to Iris's gaze, met her eyes with a knowing smile. Caught off guard and feeling a twinge of embarrassment, Iris quickly averted her eyes, pretending to focus on her own work. The comfortable familiarity of Keith's presence, combined with the soft hum of classroom activity, lulled her into a sense of tranquility.

As the weight of her responsibilities and the day's events began to weigh on her, Iris felt her eyelids grow heavy. The soothing rhythm of pens scratching against paper and the muted discussions of her classmates created a soothing backdrop. It was the perfect environment for a brief respite.

With her head resting on her desk, Iris surrendered to the gentle embrace of sleep. Her breathing slowed, and her thoughts became hazy as she slipped into a dreamscape that existed somewhere between consciousness and slumber.

In her dreams, the unanswered questions about the impending test continued to dance through her mind, elusive and enigmatic. Vague images of exam papers, complex equations, and cryptic instructions swirled in her subconscious like fragments of a forgotten melody.

The classroom transformed into a surreal landscape, where reality blended with the fantastical. Iris found herself standing in the midst of a lush garden, the scent of blooming flowers filling the air. In the distance, a towering oak tree stood, its branches extending high into the sky like gnarled fingers reaching for the heavens.

Approaching the tree, Iris noticed a figure seated beneath its shade. It was Keith, dressed not in his customary butler's attire but in the robes of a scholar. His eyes, usually warm and observant, now held a glint of profound wisdom.

Iris approached him, her steps light and tentative. "Keith," she called out softly, her voice carrying a hint of uncertainty.

Keith looked up, his eyes locking with hers. "Iris," he replied, his voice a soothing melody. "You seek answers, do you not?"

Iris nodded, her heart heavy with the weight of her unspoken questions. "The test... the Student Council... it's all so mysterious. I don't understand."

Keith gestured for her to sit beside him, and she obliged, the grass beneath them soft and inviting. "In this garden of dreams, the answers you seek are not hidden," he began, his words flowing like a gentle stream. "They reside within you, waiting to be discovered."

As Keith spoke, the garden seemed to come alive, its vibrant colors and intricate details becoming more vivid with each passing moment. Iris felt a sense of calm wash over her, as if the very essence of wisdom and clarity emanated from the oak tree itself.

"In the realm of dreams, the test is but a reflection of your inner knowledge," Keith continued. "It is a mirror that reveals the depths of your understanding and the strength of your resolve."

Iris listened intently, her heart open to the wisdom of her dream guide. "But what about the Student Council? Why is it shrouded in secrecy?"

Keith's eyes held a spark of knowing. "The Student Council is a path that must be chosen, not by chance, but by intent. The test is a gateway, a threshold that separates the determined from the uncertain."

Iris nodded, her mind beginning to grasp the symbolic nature of the dream. "So, the answers lie within, and the test is a reflection of our determination."

Keith smiled, his eyes filled with warmth and encouragement. "Indeed, Iris. Within you, there is a wellspring of knowledge, and within your heart, there is a reservoir of determination. Trust in yourself, and the path will become clear."

As the dream continued to unfold, Iris felt a profound sense of peace and clarity. The garden of dreams held no secrets, only revelations waiting to be embraced. With Keith by her side, she knew that the journey ahead, both in the waking world and the realm of dreams, would be filled with challenges and discoveries.

In the classroom, Iris's slumber remained undisturbed, her mind and spirit traversing the landscape of her dreams. The unanswered questions about the test and the Student Council would have to wait for the light of day to reveal their truths.