When you prank your cold brothers |pt 4 |Y/N the prank queen|ot7 BTS ff

Time skip:

Next morning:

Y/N POV: I woke up, and was surprised to see that it was not sunny. I for once thought that I woke up in the middle of the night. I then glanced at the closed curtains. Looks like someone closed the curtains.

Author POV: Y/N tried to remember what happened last night. She was slightly embarrassed about it.

Y/N:Aish! Silly me!

(Gasp*) Wait!....Oppa must have carried me and brought me here to sleep. It's embarrassing that I myself wanted to watch the movie, but then I slept off. (Whisper to herself*) Great! (Sarcastic*)

Y/N POV: I went towards oppa's rooms, but saw it empty. I checked the time and saw that it was still 6:30 a.m. On weekends, I usually wake up at 8:30 or 9 a.m, but today I woke up early. I checked all the rooms, but all were empty and my oppas were not there. That's when I realised that they must have gone to their company for work. They sometimes end up having to go for work during the weekends also due to some company problems. But it was still 6:30 a.m, and they usually don't go so early. I decided to shrug it off, because maybe it was a big issue, or something they had to deal with immediately. Hope they get enough sleep. I kept them awake till late last night. (Sigh*)

Time skip:

Evening:

Y/N POV:It was a really boring Saturday. Me and my brothers were supposed to spend time together today, because on weekdays we are busy. They were supposed to back home by now, it is already 7 p.m, and on weekends, when they rarely go to office, they are never late. Hope they are safe.

Y/N:(sigh*) Anyways, let me order some pizza today maybe, we all like it, so that could be a way of spending time together I guess.....

Author POV:Saying that, Y/N ordered their all-time favorite chicken pizza for dinner.

A/n: Yup! That does look delicious 🤤 👀 

Time skip:

1 hour later:

Y/N POV:By now, I really started getting worried, why are they so late, the pizza will also become cold. I am reading my book for an hour, hungry, waiting for them to come, but if I ate anything now, I will not be hungry for pizza, and I cannot eat without them (pout*).

Author POV: Just then, she heard the door open.

Y/N:Did they come?! (In mind*)

Author POV:Y/N quickly ran downstairs, revealing her brothers all tired and drained out, like they had been running a marathon

Y/N: Hello oppas.

(No reply*)

Y/N:Are you all fine?

Namjoon:Yes we are (Low voice*)

Y/N:Thank god....Go take a shower, then we can have dinner.

Time skip:

Author POV:The seven brothers took a shower and went downstairs. Y/N served them their food, but found something really odd.

Y/N:Here is your favourite pizza!!

Author POV:They took a glance at the pizza, nodded, took a slice, and went upstairs to their rooms.

Y/N:What's wrong with them? They are not even talking to me? Are they angry with me? Maybe they are just stressed out. (Sigh*) (In mind*)

Author POV:Just then, J-hope came downstairs after a shower.

Y/N:Here oppa, your favourite pizza.

Author POV:J-hope took 3 slices.

Y/N:Btw, why did you all go for work today and leave me alone? (Pout*)

J-Hope: It is none of your business. Please don't disturb me (Low voice*)

Author POV:J-hope murmured that, but it was enough for Y/N to hear. Then, he also went upstairs.

Y/N:Disturb? Where did I disturb him? I just care for him.

Author POV:Y/N could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She was an emotional girl, and felt bad for simple things.

Y/N:(wiped tears*) I guess I shouldn't feel bad for such small things. Guess I have to eat alone.

Author POV: Saying that, she went towards the sofa, and started eating while watching k-dramas. On the other hand, the seven boys felt guilty for acting cold towards Y/N, but didn't say anything.

Sorry guys for not posting in a very long time, I was very busy, but now I will post much more often. I made this episode longer, to makeup a little for not posting for a long time. 

Please read the other parts before reading this one. Hope you enjoy! 

Please check out my YouTube channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCrOTJMtc3P3ZWy9WhruzBGg

The link is also given in my account description.