When you prank your cold brothers | BTS ff | pt6 | Series

Author POV:Y/N was staying awake till late night so she could plan all the pranks. Finally around 1 a.m, she finished your master plan. She used her creativity to create her precious plan with devil-like pranks. She cleared up her desk and hid the plan in her closet. She was so excited that you couldn't sleep at all. Later after an hour or so, she finally fell asleep 💤.

Time skip:

The next day:

Y/N POV: I woke up early so I could start organising the house for my pranks.

Author POV: First, you slowly crept into Suga's room with a box of powder and a feather in your hand. You were trying your best to control your giggling 🤭 but then you couldn't. You let out a small laugh but Suga did not even move. Suga was a deep sleeper. This was perfect for the execution of your plan. But you may never know what happens. You poured about half the bottle of powder on Suga's hand. Then you used the feather and lightly moved it around his face. He did not even budge. So you thought of tickling him on his face. BAM! Suga hit himself with the hand where the powder was. Poor Yoongi. His face was full of powder which made him look like a half ghost. He shouted in rage. You ran out of the room at full speed cackling like an evil witch. The prank war HAS STARTED!

Suga's POV:I face palmed myself which made my face become full of powder. I started to sneeze like crazy and I know who is behind this. First I thought it was Jungkook, but then I heard a person cackling like crazy. It sounded like a girl laughing. Then I found out who it was.

Suga : Y/N!

Y/N's POV: I heard Yoongi shouting my name while I ran as fast as I could. I still couldn't stop giggling.

Suga POV:Ugh...this girl. Oh god, please save me from her. Please.....