I'm Sad, Deku [Singer AU]

Izuku and Katsuki started officially dating when they were 16. Yes, they were childhood friends, but since they were idiots in love, oblivious idiots in love, it took them long before they realized their feelings for one another. Though them dating was highly expected, it was also expected for them to forever cower from their true feelings so you could say most were still surprised about their, now labeled, intimate relationship.

Katsuki never really dreamt nor thought of seriously pursuing becoming an artist/pop star. All he ever wanted was to be with Izuku for eternity, not even death would do them apart. After some time, his hobbies of playing the drum, the guitar, and singing bloomed to become a passion. Not really sure of what he wanted to pursue as his future career, he decided to bet on becoming a professional artist, which he then seriously fucking loved and never regretted.

He started writing his own serious songs at the age of 17 (technically started at the age of thirteen if you count his drafts and junks), having some of his original songs be used by his high school pastime, a.k.a high school band (which he was part of). Since they were most of the time free, they were able to hop from competition to competition which, unsurprisingly, they would often win. Unbeknownst to them, one of the competitions they would eventually join had a crowd of scouting record labels. Because of that particular competition, his high school band (which formed from members he considers friends ) wanted to join for entertainment, they were scouted by record labels impressed by their dynamic and performance. Supposedly, they were going to reject the offer due to the uncertainty of commitment. However, after a particular famous record label caught their eye, they opted to think over it more thoroughly. Being young and uncertain, the record label was considerate and gave them a year to think of their final decision. In the end, they came to a final agreement to accept their offer.

The first song they released after they officially debuted under the name ĐynamiTe became a total hit. It was a song about how love is so sweet, but at the same time so intoxicating, having the facade of a beautiful rose only to lure you to get hurt by its thorns, just the perfect song for someone who looks at love through rose-tinted glasses. Did I mention they were also hot? Well yeh, surprise, they were. That only made them stand out even more (especially to thirsty simps who clipped their juicy shirtless performances). Well, aside from all the stage presence and showbiz stuff, they were also actual genuine people. Many loved their dynamic as friends outside of the industry, finding their goofy relationship entertaining and in a sense, real. Of course, many original songs followed after their debut which fed the fame of ĐynamiTe even more. A few years later, they are now acknowledged as international stars, having fans from every region of the world.

Realizing how much power his vocals (and songwriting skills) are capable of, Bakugo Katsuki decided to pursue (besides being a member of ĐynamiTe) becoming a solo artist. The first original song he released as an official solo artist was enough to build his name 'Bakugo Katsuki' as a rising solo star. Well, to be fair, since he did come from a famous band, he didn't need to build his fame starting from zero.

Throughout this one hell of a roller coaster ride, Izuku never left Katsuki's side. Sure, they would have arguments, that's given, but rest assured Izuku always supported Katsuki. No matter what.

Of course, since the two were practically inseparable and fucking excessively affectionate with one another, the public caught on. Rumors of famous Bakugo Katsuki's secret lover started to spread like wildfire, and Katsuki didn't give a fucking damn. He has always wanted for the world to know that Izuku was his and he was Izuku's , and he didn't give a fuck of what others would think about that. At some point, the paparazzi's never-ending guessing and prying irritated him to the fullest extent. He decided to finally put an end to the 'Who is Bakugo Katsuki's secret lover?' mystery by kissing Izuku during one of his concerts in front of many people, announcing that 'Izuku Midoriya', a.k.a 'the cute greenette' was his boyfriend (to which Izuku cried on because they kissed on live television and his mom watched the show, but that's beside the point). Of course, many recordings of the kiss and announcement were fed to the internet, which inevitably became trending. The whole world now knows that Bakugo Katsuki's secret lover turned out to be a little cute greenette who had big shining emerald eyes and freckles which looked like beautiful stars splattered in the sky.