TRYING TO ESCAPE

TIME SKIP:-

10pm

At night they escorted me to a room. It was large and empty with a bed in one corner and nothing else. It had a small window through I could maybe escape but it was way above my reach.

"You have to spend your night here and don't even think about escaping", Yoongi said fiercely.

Saying so he slammed the door and went away. It was so creepy in there and my fear knew no bounds. I cried for a long time and finally went to sleep.

 Suddenly in the middle of the night there was a loud knocking on the door. I could hear keys clinking. Slowly I crept towards the door and waited. Someone turned the knob entered.

"YAHH!" I shouted and back kicking them. I'm no good at martial arts but somehow I managed to kick the person. God knows where I kicked them.

"Oww!!", Someone shrieked with pain. "Hey its just me, Jungkook. Don't attack me".

"What are doing here?" I questioned him.

"I need to get you out of here. Now move aside."

He pushed rudely past me and entered dragging a long ladder and rope. He placed the ladder below the window and climbed it. He then tied the rope to the window sill and let the rope out through the window until it touched the ground.

"Perfect. This can be shown as how you escaped. Now come on." He said in triumph.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the room. Not daring to make a sound we reached the stairs and hurried down. Suddenly one of the doors to a room opened and someone walked out. I clasped my hand over my mouth, hardly breathing.

It turned out to be Jin. Even though he walked right past us, he did not even look at us and moved towards the kitchen. He walked slowly like he was in a trance with uncoordinated steps. He reached the fridge and opened it to fetch out a cupcake. Placing in on a plate on the table, he sat down. As he was about to eat it he lost his balance and smashed headfirst into the cupcake and started snoring.

If I weren't trying to escape this scene would have been funny and I would have laughed my ass off.

"He's just sleepwalking. Come on." Jungkook said.

We ran out of the house and towards Jungkook's car.

"Put on your seat belt",he ordered as I closed the car door.

Once we were ready, he zoomed out on the streets at a high speed. He was a fast and good driver.

"Where had I kicked you earlier?", I asked to break the awkward silence.

Wait is it just me, or are his cheeks actually turning red?

"Uhhh, just on the stomach".

"Really?" I eyed him suspiciously. He looked very flustered.

Nevertheless I let the matter go.

"Put in your address", he said pointing to the GPS. I did as I was told. Half an hour we came to a stop outside my house where I live alone. I had rented a small house a month ago to live alone as I wanted concentrate on my studies and hobbies more.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked before getting out. "Why would you kidnap me, just to let me escape?".

"Because I can't let you get hurt. Now get out of my car. I need to return before the others notice me missing". He answered rudely.

I got out and without looking behind entered my house. I heard the car drive away.

Utterly tired I went to my bathroom and cleaned up changed my clothes and lay down on my bed.

I can't believe what just happened I thought staring at the loose clothes Jungkook had got me. I had been kidnapped for a day or so and then had been let go almost instantly.