Episode 4

" Here you go~" Venti passed a piece of paper to Aether. Before flopping onto Aether's bed

"What's this? " he picked up the piece of paper, than turned to Venti.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE XIAO'S EMAIL?! " Aether asked, scared that Venti might have done something again.

"Email Xiao and ask him to be your fake boyfriend. "

"No" Aether placed the piece of paper on the table.

" I knew you would say that soooo" Venti walked towards Aether's laptop and showed him the email. " I wrote it and sent it to Xiao for you"

Aether stared at the screen

To: Xiao

Hi it is me Aether, I was wondering if u could be my fake boyfriend for awhile, to get rid of a stalker for me. Since you are a nice person, you will help me right~

From: Aether <3

"VENTI, WHY WOULD U WRITE THAT!? I DON'T EVEN WRITE LIKE THAT " Aether started shaking Venti when a notification popped up from the screen.

" Are u that desperate just to get attention asshole " was what the message said

Aether was on the verge of fainting.
"How am I going to face Xiao after this "

"Oof, ok since that did not work, onto the second plan~"

"What is it... "

"The queue is so long.. " The trio were standing in front of the queue to the booth of the Music club. There is a new festival where students have to choose which club they want to go, getting into these clubs can help them in their applications when they want to join any industry in the future.

Most of the applicants were girls of course, Xiao was standing in front of the booth and girls were taking photos of him left and right.

"Ok ladies" the dark haired female with two high pony tails " since the number of applicants exceed our members count, we have decided to host a mini competition to see which applicants get to sign up and audition for the club, the competition begins at 6 see you all there"

" You heard her, go to the location at 6 and try not to lose ok, that is the only way to get into the same club as Xiao. "

"But why do I have to do this" Aether groaned " I still have cheer leading practice as well"

"It is the only way to get closer to Xiao and convince him to help you" Venti replied

At 6pm the competition began " Hey there folks, I will be your host for today's competition, my name is Xinyan and it is wonderful to meet y'all. "
The crowd applaued as the competition begins. When the competition lasted for about 30 minutes there were only 17 people left, Aether included.
" We only need 15 people, so two of you have to go, the last competition is called the 'Pokey challenge', it was suggested by the seniors to have this included in the competition. The rules are: if you and your partner did not manage to eat the pokey in time before it breaks, both of you are out, the time limit is 15 secs" ( I could not think of the rules TwT)

"Since there is a odd number here, Xiao will take part in the competition as.... " Xinyan looked around " as Aether's partner" The girls looked at Aether with murderous eyes.

"Oh no-"

Xinyan gave Aether a pokey and asked him to stand in front of Xiao.
Aether placed one end of the of the pokey in his mouth and looked at Xiao with hesitation. Xiao looked at Xinyan before looking at Aether.

"3 2 1 START"

Aether started biting off the pokey and so did Xiao, their faces got closer and closer, Aether started blushing, he was hesitant or not if he wants to continue on but with 5 seconds remaining, Xiao suddenly bit off the remaining end of the pokey, Aether felt Xiao's lips touch his for a second.

When it was over, some of the girls squealed in delight. " Aether, you are safe congrats " He let out a sigh of relief and looked back at Xiao, he smiled at him before facing Xinyan.

After the competition, Aether kept replaying that scene in his head. He blushed and wondered " Was that my first kiss... "