Episode 16

Three days later, during a club discussion the club leader announced that they will be going on a camping trip as part of a reward for working hard the past couple of weeks.

"We will also be bringing a few members from the Science Club to our field trip as part of a way to get to know more people. The members are right here" the club leader motioned for the members to come and introduce themselves. Aether watched as three of the members introduced themselves.

After the third person introduced himself a girl with light green hair and glasses walked awkwardly to the center of the room. She shifted her feet awkwardly as she struggled to say hi to everyone. "He-hello, my na-ame is Sucrose. Nice to m-meet you" she bowed slightly and ran off to her fellow club members.

The last person walked to the center of the room. People started whispering and when Aether looked up he was shocked to find Albedo introducing himself. Some of the girls took photos and videos as he spoke. He spotted Aether and waved at him. Aether waved back.

Xiao stood at the far corner if the room, when Albedo walked in he immediately had bad thoughts. He looked at Aether's direction and saw him waving and felt a little jealous. Aether sneaked a glance at Xiao but immediately turned back.

Xiao was a bit shocked by Aether's sudden reaction "Is he mad at me for what I did? I should find time to apologize to him " Xiao thought.

"Ahhhhh Everytime I look at him I could just remember that night, so embarrassing! Maybe I should give him some space to cool off first" Aether covered his cheeks to prevent anyone from realizing that he was blushing.

In conclusion the both of them misunderstood each other.

When the discussion was over, Albedo walked over to Aether "I did not know you were from this club. Was this timely encounter some how fated? " Albedo stepped a bit closer to Aether. "Maybe... " Aether felt a bit awkward that the distance between them grew shorter. Albedo senced something and backed up a bit.

"Speaking of camp, would you like to be my partner for the duration of the trip? "

"Uhh" Aether looked at Xiao again, he wanted to pair up with Xiao for the camping trip but decided to brush off that idea and agreed to be partners with Albedo.

Xiao heard their entire conversation and just felt angrier that Albedo was always "conviently" around Aether.

The day of the trip arriveed. Aether put his stuff at the back of the bus and got on. There were a few empty seats left, two of which were next to Albedo and Xiao. Albedo motioned for Aether to sit next to him.

Aether really did not know what to do, for five days Xiao had not talked to him and he missed having his company. "I must give Xiao some space first than we can talk" Aether thought to himself. He sat next to Albedo and glanced at a disappointed looking Xiao.

During the bus trip, Xiao blamed himself that Aether was not talking to him. Why did he do that that night? Why must he have to ruin their friendship? "Why couldn't I keep my feelings to myself... " he thought.

They arrived at the campsite a few minutes later, they placed their things in the dorm and reported to the center of the campsite to do attendance. After awhile the activities began.

The group began to play games, plant trees and take pictures of the scenery. Aether started taking photos of the animals when he did not realize that Albedo had taken out a sketch book and begin to sketch something. "Albedo, what are you sketching? "

"A beautiful scenery" he replied

Aether walked over and was amazed to see that Albedo was sketching him with the animals he had taken pictures of. "Isn't that a drawing of me? " Aether asked.