Clash of Elements: Embrace

Meanwhile, Luo yi running by her life towards the Forbidden Zone, southest part of Cadia Riverlands. The reason why is she need to meet the one, her Yin Yang master called Master Honjou and other Yin Yang Geomancers who have been hiding from the known. Practicing Yin Yang, they were completely invisible from the naked eye.

"Greetings for Master Honjou, I need to seek your knowledge and your help"-Luo yi.

Luo yi bow upon Honjou, her yin yang master for 10 years.

"I see you came back. What was the reason?" -Honjou.

What happened was told to Honjou. Honjou's expression showed it all. Something's odd. Although The Forbidden Zone located as far from Dragon Altar and Steam Valley, the aura of natural imperfections can still be felt.
Honjou rushing inside, leaving Luo yi hesintant. Following Luoyi into the temple, Honjou prepared the manifestation equipment while other Geomancers prepared to refresh their respective yin and yang patterns. luo yi also did not miss getting ready with her pole, dispersion, rotation and diversion.

Luo yi was told if a geomancer mastered balance of Yin and Yang, it can bends the earth location of gravity and times. But she was not ready for that yet.

They gathered in a circle as many as 8 geomancers including Luo yi and Honjou. Honjou released her pole of Yin Yang as perfect circle of Yin Yang appear below them, making The Forbidden Zone shaking.

Luo yi amazed.

The unity of geomancers and Honjou created the master level of Yin Yang, teleportation.

In a blink of an eye, they arrived at Steam Valley, full with corrupted buildings and fire everywhere. Honjou sighed. This is not Steam Valley where the atmosphere is fresh and steamy, harmonious and balanced.

"Watch out!"

A piece of cliff nearly hit them but Honjou's Yang pole crushed it before hitting them. Luo yi's eyes wandering, couldn't her see Yuzhong?

"Up there,"-Geomancer.

Yuzhong and White Dragon are seen thriving to win their battle, destroying lands and mountain. Honjou started the plan. They're gonna separate those dragon and make everything normal again. Other geomancer seems to understand but Luo yi, she still concern about Yuzhong's condition. Honjou gathered all forces of Yin and Yang, she planned to control those dragon and restore the harmony.

Honjou opens his taijutsu, two poles of Yin Yang arise upon his hands. Yuzhong and White Dragon began to feel uncomfy. Honjou's controlling them. Honjou slowly unite Yin and Yang, same goes with Yuzhong and White Dragon automatically. Yuzhong feels weak when he and The White Dragon fully complete eachother. Everything's turning out well. The sky that was once red, is now beautiful crystal blue.

White Dragon morphed to it's original formed. Seen a handsome man, lying next to Yuzhong who was also lying down and turned into a human again.

"Who are you?" -Luo yi

Yuzhong who still in semi-conscious state, looked at him.

"There's no way"-Yuzhong

The man stand up. Leaving Yuzhong shocked blindfolded.