Chapter One

alisons pov 

"Shut the fuck up you bitch" my dad yelled before pushing my mom to the wall and slapping her across the face. I balled up in the corner and cried, this has never happened, he's never hit her until now. He countinued to beat her, this kept on happening for days, months, years. I was only 10 when this started happening. I had lost two of my best friends because they had to move when I was 12, I don't like people because they're cold hearted bitches, I started to get attacked by both of my parents they made me feel worthless since I was 10. I got cheated on when I was 14 and he forced me to date him until I was 15 he beat me if I wouldn't do as told. My parents always ganged up on me and my mom she did it because she had to go along with everything my dad did. At first it was her protecting us then I was sure she became him. I hate myself, I'm lonely, I cant trust anoyone and I suffer depression and anorexia. I started cutting at age 13 and I still do I am now 17. I live in the streets of L.A why? Because when I was 15 my mom gave me $3000 and told me to run away and be safe away from them, I haven't seen them since. Soon enough my money wasn't enough to support me, I couldn't work because I was to young according to managers and had no experience. I only had two pillows, a iPhone 5 which has no line I kept it when I got it back home, I had a blanket some headphones, and a small amount of clothes. I always wondered I still do wonder, why my mom didn't run away with me if she cared so much about me, but I'll never know. Now that you know my past, it's time to go into the present I guess?

Today is New Years Eve, I work as a dancer. Yes a table dancer, when I lived on the streets I had to get a job as something and this was my only option. I am currently packing my bags, today is the largest day of them all this place will be filled and I'm going to escape I mean theres about 1000 people they won't know I'm gone. I have everything planned out, I gain a good amount of money to have a home, phone, and food. I saved up money and bought a plane ticket to Omaha, why Omaha? I have done research of places and Omaha is far from L.A and far from Florida where my parents are. 

It's now about 7:30 p.m I get dressed, put on make-up on my face and over my scars, a spray purfume and put my bags in my car which is parked about a five minute run from the place. I now walk there and start doing what I have to do.

11:30 p.m we are supposed to be getting into special new year dance outfits but I'm changing into vans, a bmth t-shirt, and skinny jeans. It is packed in the room so I begin walking through the back door, 

"Where are you going?" shit 

"Oh um Mr. Jason I left my high heels in my car so I'm going to get them"

"oh hurry then" that was close. 

I begin to run as fast as I can and into my car luckily most people are home celebrating so there are rarely any cars and I make it to the airport. I look around making sure no one followed me and quickly go through security and all that. I am soon on the plane and I plug in my headhphones blasting bring me the horizon.

"Who will make me fight? Drag me out alive? Save me from myself Don't let me drown." I quietly sang to myself, before letting sleep take over me. 

sammys pov 

I walked into the plane, I was in L.A visting my friend Cameron Dallas for a couple days I'm flying out back to Omaha. I looked for a seat, until I found one in the back because every other was full, then I saw a girl, she was so beautiful. She was singing lyrics, to a song that I've heard before but I don't remember, she had an amazing voice but the lyrics hit me, is she okay? Such a beautiful girl shouldn't selfhate.. she had perfectly tan skin, and long brown hair. I took my seat and admired her, seriously she was so beautiful. I fell asleep in thought of her.

"Excuse me sir, mam" I heard someone say, I awoke.

"huh?" I said 

"huh?" the girl asked lifting her head off my shoulder I didn't even notice. 

"Aw such a cute couple"

"WHAT? EXCUSE ME? I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM. NO JUST NO" she yelled, ouch that hurt.

"U-Um yeah we aren't dating, I dont know her"

"Oh I'm sorry, well I needed to ask would you guys like any drinks?"

"No I'm good thank you" I calmly stated.

The girl just rolled her eyes, "no thanks though" The lady began to walk away, then turned "you're not dating but trust me it's meant to be" she stated. I just starred blankly while the girl said under her breath 

"psh yeah okay I hate everyone"

I frowned. 

alisons pov 

Dating? Are you fucking kidding me, people are cold hearted bitches who will only tear you down. No one will ever care for me just like my parents didn't care for their own flesh and blood. The kid is pretty hot though, I'm stuck with him for some hours so might as well pretend and be nice, who knows maybe he isn't like everyone.

"Sorry for sleeping on your shoulder, I'm Alison" I stated, offering my hand.

"It's fine" he smiled, "I'm Sammy" he shook my hand.

"So Sammy, tell me about youself"

sammys pov 

Alison, that's a pretty name, she actually talked to me, and she doesn't know me so she wont like me for my fame.

"So Sammy, tell me about yourself" shit I won't mention the fame 

"I'm 17 (I know he isn't, just pretend) I like to skate board, I live in Omaha I hope to have a career in music. What about you Alison?"

alisons pov 

Shit I what do I say?

"I'm 16, I used to live in Florida, then L.A and now hopefully Omaha. Music is my escape."

"Interesting any hobbies?" 

"poety, dancing, and art" We countinued talking until we were almost landing. He wasn't like my ex, being around him made me feel safe, and like he actually cared. I learned quite some about him, vise versa he just didn't know my dark secrets.

sammys pov 

She was a really nice person, I feel comfortable around her. She went to the bathroom earlier, but when she returned I saw her wrists with many bracelts, when my fans have those it's usually because they cut.. does she? I didn't want to ask, but I hope we become closer. We were soon arriving, hopefully she lives near me. "Where in Omaha do you live in?"