Chapter Two

recap

sammys pov

She was a really nice person, I feel comfortable around her. She went to the bathroom earlier, but when she returned I saw her wrists with many bracelts, when my fans have those it's usually because they cut.. does she? I didn't want to ask, but I hope we become closer. We were soon arriving, hopefully she lives near me. "Where in Omaha do you live in?"

alisons pov

"Funny thing is I don't have anything rented yet or a hotel booked so I'm sort of just stuck looking for a hotel after this plane ride"

"Really? Well if this isn't weird, you can stay with me for now if you want" he stated, I could sense his nervousness.

You could use some friends here, and someone who knows the place. Say yes Alison! Wait no what are you thinking he could be rapist. Shut the fuck up just say yes!

"Yes! I mean if it's okay with you?"

"Of course I mean I offered"

"Whatever, thanks" I laughed off.

-hours later-

"Thank you for flying with us! Please be careful on your way out and have a good day!" the flight attendent stated.

I countinued walking with Sammy to bag claimage, I got my bags and he got his.

"so Alison why did you move away from la?"

"oh um well..I-I couldn't afford living there"

"oh well i hope you like it her in Omaha"

"thanks"
We were finally outside and I heard some guys hollering Sammy's name, I turn around to see 3 guys, they're pretty hot to be honest. They start walking towards us, oh my I look like shit.
"ayee sammy my brotha" says a guy who's fairly tall black hair and has a sexy raspy voice.
"wassup skate"

"my man wilk" say the other two guys one looks Mexican and is highly attractive the other is blonde and has gorgeous eyes.
"so who's this fine lady?" asks Skate.
"oh this is Alison she's going to live with me for a couple of days" I simply smile and shake his hand along with the other two.

We get in a car and I am guessing it's Skate's because he starts driving it and away from the airport we go, starting a new life.

"so I never got your names"

"We are Jack and Jack" they say together

"Well hi jack and jack"
"You can call me Gilinsky and him Johnson"
"Got it"
We finally arrive at a house, and it seems there is a party there, I wonder why, oh yeah today is New Years, shit.
"So this is my house every New Years there's a party here so that's why it's crowded my family and friends are in there, come in"
I follow Sammy in and see all these people, then I see a group of girls with caked up faces and tight ass dresses starring me down well this can't be good. I continue to follow Sammy upstairs, we walk into a plain room.
"This is the guest room you can set you stuff here and sleep, but you should get changed and come out and meet the fam"
"Oh um yeah I will"
He waves and walks out, I look for something decent and pick out hollister skinny jeans, my uggs and a knitted sweater. I put in mascara some winged eyeliner and walk out. Where do I go now?? I remember I have his number so I text him,
To Sammy:
hey where are you?
From Sammy:
kitchen
I walk around and find the kitchen
"Hey"
"Hey want a drink?"
"Sure"
He hands me a soda and takes my hand leading me to a bonfire with a blonde girl who look like him, some guys and adults.
"Hey guys this is my friend Alison"
I get a number of hellos, I walk around and shake everyone's hand as he hugs them.
He takes a seat next to a guy and I stand there awkwardly, "hey there's a seat here" says the girl who looks like Sammy I nod my head and thank her then take a seat.
-3 hours later-
I am standing next to Sammy and they are starting the count down, the same group of girls are trying to get around him but he has him arm around me.
"3..2..1"
The fireworks blow up in the sky and a pair of lips are on top of mine then not only are there fireworks in the sky but fireworks going off in my stomach.