Dave?

You wouldn't get invited to Dave's often and you thought it was strange that Dave would even ask for your help since he likes doing everything by himself. You grab your car keys and beanie since it was freezing outside and walk out to your car. While driving over you notice his house is super old and dirty. On the outside there's an old swing, forgotten by Dave. Never touched again. You smile as driving into the car park as you see Dave walking down the stairs from his house giving you a wave and nod. You park right in front of his garage. "Hey, what's up?" You say as getting out of your blue and quite fancy car. You could tell Dave was jealous the day you got it. He loves showing you how he drives your own car though when he gets the chance. "I dunno the sky?" Dave shrugs with a smirk. You lightly punch him in the arm flustered by Dave's response. "Silly. So what needs to be cleaned?" You say looking up and down at Dave's old house. "Well I got to show you something first Y/N." You smile. What could he possibly be showing you? You thought he'd want his garage over and done with. Shrugging the thought away you followed him up the stairs to his small but tall apartment. Dave looked at you up and down with curiosity in his eyes. Finally Dave pushes open the door. Your first thought was that there would be guitars and amps lying around everywhere but no, everything seemed to be in place. Dave began speaking "I only cleaned because I know you hate mess." Dave gave your ass a squeeze. You shrieked at the amount of pressure he put on just your ass. "Sorry doll, I couldn't resist." You blush darkly as looking around the room at all the neatly stacked cups and plates in his kitchen. The floor was vacuumed and the walls didn't look as dirty as the outside of his house. But Dave was a bit of a mess. He was a drug addict. His hair was messy as much as you found that completely hot and sexy he never brushed it much. Not around you anyway. You thought of the time he let you pull on his hair during sex, it completely made him a moaning mess. "You daydreaming Y/N?" You quickly turned. "No just admiring your work. Your little clean up I mean."