Getting a little hot in here

"Ah great well I'm glad you like it. Remember when I fucked you sence less on the kitchen table over there? I cleaned it allll up. Just for you." You knew your face was a dark shade of red right now and all you could do is smile while completely getting horny for Dave. You always felt smaller than him. He was always the boss during sex. The controlling one. Always on top of you. Dave smirked wide seeing you blush. His dick was going hard just because of that. "Aw kitten get me a drink will you?" You knew he was teasing you. "Yes dady- um- Dave-" you began to feel dizzy at what you had just said and hadn't realised Dave standing behind you. "You got it right the first time." Dave chuckled. While slightly rubbing your thigh. He leaned down and whispered in your ear "where's that drink I asked for?" You straight away got out of your trance and headed towards the kitchen to make Dave a drink. "U- Um what would you like to drink?" "Absinthe please doll it's under your right" you knelt down while Dave from behind sitting on the couch had the view of your ass. All for him. You opened the cupboard and glanced at the absinthe but then noticed your panties sitting on the bottom shelf. Wow wait a go Y/N you left your panties at Dave's house. He could be sniffing them for all you know. You decide to leave the panties be and get back to work at making Dave's absinthe. You grab the bottle and pour it in a glass. Walking steadily over to Dave on the couch. You smile as handing it to him. Dave unfazed takes the glass. You sit on the opposite couch to him still looking around at his surprisingly clean house. "Are we going to be cleaning out your garage soon? I've gotta go to my friends and pick up the clothes I left." You muttered. Dave angrily turned to you. "Oh like when you left your panties here you little slut?" You we're at first surprised at Dave's choice of words. He only used the dirty ones during sex. "Wh- what?" Dave got up from the couch and grabbed your wrist. You screamed at the pressure he put on your arm. Still dragging you across the room he led you down the stairs to his basement which you've been told by him to never go down there. "Dave what the fuck? What's wrong?" Once you were down the stairs there was a double bed which looked old. He chucked you thoughtlessly on it and started to un buckle his belt. "Dave Dave Dave what are you doing." You asked worried. "I've been waiting to fuck you ever since last time Y/N and I want to punish you for cheating on me" your eyes started tearing up. "Dave no I'd never." Dave grabbed your neck and one of your breasts. You loudly moaned  "I see you and your friends hanging out with that dirtbag all the time. What's his name? Lars? "You mean Emily's friend?" You gagged. A little turned on that Dave was this angry. "Yeah that fucking twat that kicked me out of Metallica. I wouldn't be surprised if you fucked James Hetfield too, you walking around with your slutty clothes and little dresses. Anyone who laid eyes on you would want to fuck your pussy roughly." You moaned at the amount of pressure he had on your neck. Sure to leave bruises. His voice was so soothing too. Ugh what was wrong with you? He's trying to punish you. "Well? Did you fuck them both Y/N? You badly wanted to lie and say yes you did. But you'd never cheat on Dave. He was your dream boy. You started to moan an get the words out. "Hmm what's that?"
"I belong to you daddy, why would I fuck them?" You rolled your eyes back as you were getting out of breath. Dave let go for a quick second. "I don't fucking believe you." Dave grabbed his belt and bent you over his knee. "This is going to hurt a bit you little whore" you clenched your teeth ready for the first blow on your ass. "THWACK!" "FUCK AHHH D- DAVE" Dave snorted. "You like that huh? My names not Dave for you anymore kitten. You call me daddy from now on." "THWACK!" Another hard on your ass. "D- DADDY! MMM!" Dave rubbed one of your ass cheeks. "Mmm so red darling, how would you like it if daddy fucked you right here?" Your face was crimson by now and Dave loved every second. He loves making you go red. Dave got up and pulled his pants down to show his hard member pounce up from his boxers. You drooled over the sight. "I'm gonna grab something special because you've been good at taking my punishment." Dave evilly smiled. You sat on the bed absolutely terrified but at the same time so turned on at what he'd bring back. Dave running down the stairs with chains and a collar in hand sat next to you on the bed. His singlet showing off his strong arms. You looked at his manly hands and thought of them grabbing your throat again. Dave noticed you looking. "Like my hands huh doll?" He grabbed the collar and pulled your button up tshirt off. To reveal your creamy chest and breasts. "I'd love to see those bounce when we're fucking princes." Your pussy heated at his words and you moaned just the slightest for him to hear. He dragged the collar up and down your chest and then placed it around your neck. "My little slut on a chain." He grabbed the chains and wrapped them around your wrists. "S-so cold daddy." Shhhhh it's okay" Dave answered back. You arched your back and Dave put his thumb in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his thumb and he smiled. "What a good little girl. I'll show you how I can fuck better then those Metallica boys. You won't be able to walk to your car after this." Dave frowned in a teasing manner. "Would lars be able to do this?" You suddenly felt a deep thrust in your pussy. You shrieked not even noticing that your panties were gone and Dave's pants were off. You were so focused on sucking his thumb.