11

Amber's POV

It's the next morning and I wake up snuggled in Vinnie's arms.I turn around and I place my hand on his face stroking it gently.

"Morning to you too"He says in his raspy morning voice with his eyes still closed.I peck his lips gently in response.

"More"He says and I kiss him again.Our kiss turns into a make out sesh and he pulls me on top of him.I leave kisses on his neck and I kiss my way down his chest.Vinnie pulls me back up and he takes off my hoodie revealing my bare chest.I kiss him again as he pulls the covers on my back covering me.We hear a knock and Michael walks in.

"Morning-oh"He says staring at us.

"Michael!"We both yell.

"I-I'll go now"He says walking out and closing the door.

"He's probably gonna tell everyone now"I groan.

"So?It's nothing bad everyone has done it in this house except Calvin"Vinnie laughs and I laugh aswell.He slides his hand In between my legs rubbing my clit over my underwear.

"Vinnie I need you"I breathe out.I pull off his boxers and I move my underwear out of the way.I position him at my entrance.

"Wait get me a condom"Vinnie says.

"No just pull out"I say.

"That's still dangerous Amber"He warns.

"If there's anyone I'd want to have babies with it's you"I kiss him and we both smile.I position him at my entrance once again and I slowly lower myself down biting on my lip.

"Fuck"I whisper.I slowly bounce up and down increasing my speed a little bit as I go.Vinnie holds my hips as he watches me go down and back up.

"Mmm you feel soo good princess"He groans in pleasure.I stop leaning to his lips kissing him once again.He wraps his arms around my back holding him close to me as he slams into me.

"Fuck Vinnie"I moan in his neck.

"Oh baby"He moans as I feel his thrusts getting sloppier.

"I'm gonna cum fuck"I moan as I waste no time and release.I quickly get off of him and I place my mouth around him as he cums in my mouth.I swallow every drop of him and I crawl back up to him and kiss him.

"You're crazy"He says squeezing my butt.

"But you like it"I bite my lip.

"I do"He says kissing my neck.I roll off of him my back facing him.He comes closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist burying his head in my neck.

"Do you meant what you said earlier?"He asks softly.

"What?"I answer.

"That you want kids with me?"He asks.I turn my head so I'm facing him.

"Of course I did.I've always wanted to have kids.I'm just really scared to get pregnant at a young age because I feel like everyone would hate me because I'm so young and pregnant and I feel like I wouldn't be a good mom"I sigh.

"What would you do if you would be pregnant right now?"He asks.

"Of course I would be happy but I would be terrified"I say.

"You would be an amazing mom Amber.You're so caring and loving and you would do anything for the people you love."He says softly.He really knows how to make me feel better.

"Do you want babies?"I ask.

"Yeah.I've always wanted to have kids.I wouldn't really be upset about having kids right now.I think it's cool being teen parents"He shrugs.