32

Vinnie's POV

I wake up the next morning with whining and groaning besides me.I turn around to see Amber holding her stomach and whining.

"Baby are you okay?"I say getting up.

"No"She pouts.Then it snaps in my head.

"Is it that time of the month again?"I ask her and she nods.Well fucking great this means no sex for us for a few days.Trust me I hate these days too but all I can do now is take care of her.

"Come here"I say and pull her in my chest.I rub her belly and she hums in satisfaction.I don't know she always says it seems to help her.

"Do you have a pad or something?"I ask her.

"I only have one and I already put it in but I don't have no more"She pouts.

"Don't worry I'll go get you some more princess"I say and hold her.All she wants to do when she's on these days is cuddle and I'm glad to have such a sweet cuddly girl.

"I want a baby"She whines.

"I thought you said we're gonna wait a bit?"I raise my eyebrows.

"Well I changed my mind"She mumbles and I laugh at her.Someone knocks on the door and we tell them to come in.My mother walks in and she sits down infront of us.

"Morning sleepy children!How are we feeling?"She asks.

"I'm good thank you mom.Ambers not so well tho"I say looking at my beautiful girl.

"Why what's happened?"She asks.

"It's that time of the month"I sigh still rubbing her tummy as she places her hand over mine.Her hands so much smaller than mine and it's adorable.

"Oh honey do you have pads or tampons or something?"My mom asks her.

"Yeah I had an extra in my purse but Vin said he'll get me more"She responds.

"Good job son I raised you well"My mom says and I smile.

"Well I was kinda hoping that you'd be late you know like hoping you'd be pregnant"My mom mumbles.

"Mom!"I say.

"What?I want grandkids!"She says.

"I want a baby to Vinnie"Amber looks at me smirking.

"Well I asked you to make a baby last night you said not yet"I shrug and she hits my chest.

"Vincent you dumb fuck you shouldn't have listened to her and just went for it like me and your father did"She says getting up.

"Mom don't-I really don't wanna hear the things you did with dad"I say shaking my head.

"What?Its all normal I bet you do it aswell Vincent.Now if I don't have a grandchild in this beautiful girls belly by the end of the year I'm suing you both"My mom says and walks out of my room.

"Oh and breakfast is ready"She yells.

"Looks like you better get to work Vincent"She bites her lip.

"Oh yeah?"I say and she nods seductively.I tackle her and I kiss her passionately.I move down to her neck and I lift up her hoodie revealing her breasts.I suck on her nipples while she runs her hands through my hair.I play with each nipple releasing it with a pop as she moans softly.I kiss down her belly which is probably filled with butterflies and I then kiss her thigh.

"Vin I can't I'm literally bleeding out"She sighs but I have and idea.This isn't just stopping yet.I tower over her and I start to grind my clothed cock around her clothed pussy and she immediately moans.