Tombstone Arc, Chapter 5: What Else Would You Call A Tombstone?

"Begin test one."

"gaaaaaaaahhhh-!!!!" Lincoln woke up to be in some sort of chamber. "What the hell?! Where am I?!"

"Subject is awake, begin extermination with Diox-3." a scientist said as gray gas filled the area.

"GAH-! NO! My Mission!!! Its not done yet!!" Lincoln tried to break open the chamber but to no avail. His hand slid down on the glass as he held his throat. His body slumped on the door as the leader sighed.

"I figured a man as commuted as Lincoln would've survived. Diox-3 has to do with the strength of the mind..." the leader started to walk away as Lincoln heard the words as he passed away. "...if he died, he just wasn't committed enough."

Robbie is seen tied up as he kept trying to struggle, once again, to no avail. Lincoln's skin started to change, it seems the exposition to the toxin changed Lonnie's physiology, transforming his skin into a stone-like tissue. Lonnie rose once again as the scientists look at the heart monitor, "sir! The heart rate! I don't know how, but it's beating faster than ever!"

The leader smiled as Lonnie kicked down the chamber doors, he felt his skin. The leader raised his arm as the soldiers raised their guns and fired at Lonnie. Lonnie felt more powerful than ever, he raised his hands as the bullets didn't hurt him. Lonnie smiled at his body and clenched his hands. "Oh yeah, I'm loving the new-new."

Lonnie then walked up to the leader as the leader got worried. "Lonnie, it seems the experiment worked."

"Why did you bust me out of jail, doc?" He asked as the leader smiled.

"Because, Lonnie, we have a common enemy. I was given Diox-3 to help create super soldiers." The leader started to walk away as Lonnie followed. The door stated to open revealing the blue gear, and ice cosmetics. "I created the Crypto gear with Diox-3, but only in the Arctic. It seems like the Diox-3 chemical reacts to certain commands or temperatures, which made me wonder if injected into humans, what effect would it have. And so, I tried and tried. Diox would kill anyone with strength, mentally and physically. Until...I saw you and your group come along."

"Cut to the chase." Lincoln said as he smirked. The leader smirked as well.

"You supply me with soldiers and test subjects, I supply you with stronger forces and a step towards evolution." The leader said as Lincoln looked at the paper on the desk.

The daily bugle, Lonnie smiled, "you got yourself a deal, Doc. The first step, paying back a favor, bombs spins good?"

"-GAH!!" The team shouted in the lab as the two rushed back to see Robbie had escaped and vanished.

Lincoln gritted his teeth, "that bastard always did the skills to escape. Now, let's hurry up with this operation before it gets out."

"I couldn't agree more." The leader said as the camera zooms in on the Daily Bugle paper.

"Peter,'what happened?" Y/n asked as Peter is seen in the hospital. Y/n put the water on the table. Peter smiled as he was in a cast.

"Thank you. And I had a fight believe it or not." Peter said as Y/n raised an eyebrow, pulling up a chair and sitting down.

"Peter Parker got into a fight? The world must be ending then." Y/n said as Peter rolled his eyes.

"Don't you have to be in school?" Peter asked as Y/n got up.

"Yeah, I guess so. Miles and Alison are covering for me, but it can only last for so long, right?" Y/n said as he grabbed his bag.

Peter looked at him. "Y/n, take school seriously."