The Cat and The Spider Arc #1: We All Wear Masks, Spider

(A/n; Which of the established Spider-Man themes do you think fit Y/n the best? I bet as we go on with the story, your opinion will change. And another note, I decided this would be the last arc of this volume.)

"A hero could be anyone, even a person doing something as simple as helping an old lady cross the street or helping someone with direction."

A large museum like building is seen in the distance, at least, that's what we will open this arc on. A shadowy figure quickly sees the building from a nearby perch way, smirking under their all black outfit. As if swifter than the wind, the figure dodged the lasers guarding the main entrance, rolling off the ground. The figure then aimed a device at a rooftop inside the facility and snuck in through the vent. "Although I'm not going to miss this place, I am gonna miss these remarkably clean air vents."

As the figure crawled through the vents, they passed by several rooms. In the cracks of one vent, a pile of counterfeit money is seen on the table with mobsters all over. It seemed they were playing blackjack, "actually wholesome in a way. If this whole place wasn't filled with illegal substances. Oh well, hasn't stopped me from having fun before."

The person continued to crawl through the vent, slicing any minor inconvenience in their path. They keep going and see below a ventway that reveals the people below, "oi, boss. You wanna in on a game?"

A old man with silver hair is seen patting a group of men on the back, "no, not today. It's an important night after all!"

"Ah, that's right. That shipment came in." one of the men stated with a smile.

"Ya know it was a pain in the ass to deal with all of that." one man cracked his back, with a satisfied smile, "but Imma be pissed if that Angel's Sin doesn't deliver."

"Cool your jets. That place is all locked up. Ain't a crook in sight." the silver haired man said.

"I don't got any time to waste. 'He's' going to eventually find the body. I gotta get to the vault room." the figure rushed through the vent, traveling to each overhead room that the center had offered. They soon came across a room with green vials, "bingo."

A sharp high pitched noise is heard before the vent falls down. The figure quickly but gracefully lands down in front of the vials. Picking one up, the reflection is shown on the vial. The figure appeared to be a female. "Idiots should know not to place a vent in the area their guarding."

Suddenly the room started to flash red, the woman seemed to know exactly what that meant. She immediately opened her small bag and stuffed as many vials as she could inside. Once secured, she leaped back into the vent and popped out the way she came. The sounds of water crashing into each other was heard, just as the night sky shined down a mighty ray of moonlight. The lake was so close to her reach, but a spotlight came down on her. Then another from the west, one more from the east, they had the figure surrounded. 8 men armed with guns walked out into the night, aimed their weapons at the woman. Nervous and shaken, the figure gave an weird chuckle before inhaling and taking a cure out. "Fellas, Silvermane, Joe.."

"YOU BITCH-! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Joe shouted at the enemy, he seemed to have long creature-like ears with his teeth being longer and sharper.

"Well, what can I say? I thought it would kill ya, not turn ya into some freak." the lady snickered. She had a sleek black catsuit with a ring zipper, and fur on the gloves, waist, nape area, and boots. A Black mask with black lipstick on. Finally a black collar with a bell.

"That's a lot of nerve coming from a copycat." one of the men said as their gun clicked.

"Awww, now that's just hurtful." the person looked at the Angel's sin, "either you give me powers, or you make sure I don't give them the satisfaction of killing me."