Sun

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"Since when ?"

That man's voice was so cold.

You didn't know how to answer the question. That man who was currently standing with his back facing you and looking out the window was so cold. Yes, let it be like that, because for now, you were not ready to face him.

"Your husband is asking you a question."

A tear falls from your eye. You looked down, looking at your hand that had been pierced by an IV needle. You gripped the blanket that covered you tightly, holding back your sobs that were about to come out.

"A month before we met in Australia."

"Then when did it start to get worse?"

"Three weeks before I told you about my pregnancy."

"If it's been that long, WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!"

The man's voice, Chan, suddenly raised until his back trembled. A small muffled sob escaped his mouth. He turned and looked at you. His eyes reddened with trembling lips, then a single tear fell down on his cheek.

"You asked me to be honest in our relationship, but you didn't do that. I'm disappointed, Y/n."

Chan walked out to the door, slamming it harshly. Left you sobbing.

You bent your knees and hugged them, hiding your face in between. He must have known about everything from the doctor, about your decision not to undergo chemotherapy,

to give Chan a child.

Chan found out that when you checked up on your baby without him who was working, you were also diagnosed with Leukemia. However, chemotherapy would be dangerous for the baby.

You couldn't, you couldn't take a risk with aborting your baby, delaying pregnancy and doing chemotherapy first. What if you won't be able to survive in the end?

You didn't have anyone anymore. If you go, where should he look for something related to you?

This child was only the last hope that could remind him of you, the last gift from you that he could still reach and take care of.

Chan was currently in the doctor room to discuss your condition. After he was satisfied with crying out loud on the hospital rooftop, he made up his mind. He must be ready for the worst and make you happy in the last moment of your life if there was no other way.

"What happened to Y/n, Doc? Please tell me in detail, about her Leukemia."

"It seems that Mrs. Bang has felt the symptoms for a long time. However her condition worsened right before her pregnancy. Have you noticed any changes to her physique and health?"

Chan was pensive, gathering all his memories of you. Then his eyes widened as he finally realised everything that had happened. Apparently the symptoms had appeared, but both of you didn't act faster.

You were easily tired and feverish, you often fainted with blood adorning your nose, you often had nausea and vomiting, you turned pale after going to the toilet during your wedding and you were always sweaty at night.

"We can only suggest a small chemotherapies if you want Mrs. Bang to still be pregnant."

"Do whatever you can, Doctor. Please, help my wife and my baby. I can't live without them."