DTF

It was a warm, humid day when Dream and Sapnap were chuckling on their couch.
"When's George coming over?" Sapnap asked, hoping he'd be there soon.
"In about an hour, so we have some time to kill." Dream replied whilst running his hands through his dirty-blonde hair. Dream and Sapnap had been living with eachother for a few months now, and they had basically talked about everything under the sun; except for sex. Sapnap held eye contact with Dream for a moment, wondering whether he should bring up the topic that he'd been urging to talk about for months.
"So, I was thinking..." Sapnap felt sweat dripping down his back, like tears excreting from his moist skin. "Do you know what CNC is?" Dream suddenly stopped typing and looked up at Sapnap. "Never mind, just forget I said anything. Sapnap looked at his feet, hopelessly whilst secretly wishing that Dream would urge him to continue.
"Yeah I know what it is, I think it's kinda weird considering that it's kinda like a r*pe fantasy." Dream stared blankly at Sapnap, wondering why he would bring something like this up. "Is there something you want to talk about?" Dream asked in a concerned tone.
"Well, I know you're really comfortable talking to me about this kind of stuff, so I was going to ask if you'd ever done it before" Sapnap stared back at Dream, making awkward eye contact. Dream ran his hands through his soft hair and stood up, he walked over to Sapnap and touched the underneath of his chin, lifting his adorable face in the air.
"Oh, are you a little slut that likes to be used?" Dream said sensually to Sapnap, looking him up and down.

Sapnap began to feel his nether region getting warm. Dream looked down at Sapnap's lap and noticed he was squirming and trying to hide his rock-hard dick in his jeans. Dream ran his soft fingers up Sapnap's face gently, as if he was brushing a feather up his temple. Dream suddenly ran his hand through Sapnap's hair and balled up his fist, tightly grabbing at his shiny, brown locks. Dream turned Sapnap's head so he was looking up at him, hopelessly.
"Aww look at you, you're so pathetic. Now get on my bed before I strip you down to your bare ass."

Sapnap took tiny steps towards Dream's bed, being led by Dream's strong grip of his hair. Dream let go of Sapnap's hair, and pushed him so he was laying down on his back. Although Dream and Sapnap had never even spoke about sex, Dream seemed to be so sure about wanting to fuck him, as if he was fantasising about it for months. Sapnap began to breathe quick and shallow breaths, with sweat still continuously dripping down his back and inbetween his ass cheeks.

Dream knelt on the edge of the bed, with his floppy, blonde hair hanging over Sapnap's face. He grabbed him by the throat with one hand and started to un-buckle his belt with the other. Sapnap tried to yelp for him to stop, even though he didn't want to.
"Your safe word is muffin, now be a quiet little slut and stay still." Sapnap struggled for the fun of the scenario, as his boner got even more firm with every wriggle. Dream tightened his grip around the helpless submissive's throat, making him claw at Dream's hand. Dream took his pants off aggressively and directed Sapnap's hand to his cock. With tears rolling down his temples, making his sideburns damp, he began to jerk Clay off in hopes of pleasing him. Clay raised his head and moaned in pleasure. Sapnap started to slow his pace to see if Dream would punish him more, and it did. Filled with anger, Dream removed his hand from Sapnap's throat and slapped him lightly, but still hard enough to leave a red mark on his cheek. Clay took his belt from his pants and tied Sapnap's arms to the bed frame, making him look even more hopeless then earlier.