intro | part 1

Vi slumps down onto Caitlyn's bed. Her eyes wander across the room as she stares in awe at Caitlyn's large, fancy bedroom.

"Nice room you got here cupcake," Vi smirked. Caitlyn rolled her eyes and walked towards the bed, yawning.

"Thanks," Caitlyn chuckled as she fell onto her back and faced Vi who was now laying on her side. They lay longingly into each other's eyes.

Caitlyn smiles softly and caresses Vi's face with her hand, tracing her jawline. Vi closes her eyes and places her hand on top of Caitlyn's.

Without thinking, Caitlyn inches closer and presses her lips against Vi's. Vi opens her eyes in shock, but kisses her back. Hands still intertwined, they pull away from the kiss.

Vi takes a deep breath and sits up. "We should probably get some rest, yeah?" she says as she rises from the bed and swiftly walks to the bathroom.

Caitlyn frowns, still laying in her bed. Was that not what Vi wanted? Did she just scare her off? Caitlyn furrows her eyebrows and pulls the covers over herself.

________

A few minutes later, Vi comes out the bathroom to find Caitlyn fast asleep. She stares at her and her eyebrows curve upward and she smiles. She is so angelic when she sleeps. Vi switched off the bathroom light and walked towards the window.

Piltover looked very pretty at night, she thought. She thought of Zaun. She wanted find her sister. But she knew keeping Caitlyn safe was her most important priority at the moment.

Vi shook her and sighed, pulling the curtains closed. She walked towards the bed and rubbed her eyes. Sitting down on the side of the bed, she turned to look at Caitlyn, she was frowning.

Vi now laying on the bed, tucked a strand of Caitlyn's hair behind her ear. Caitlyn opened her eyes, had she been crying? Vi shivered, she thought she gave the wrong impression. Caitlyn was all she wanted, but she wasn't experienced enough to show it.

Caitlyn supported her head with her hand, her elbow pushing into the mattress. "Sorry about earlier." she murmured, her face full of regret. Vi gulped and leant in for another kiss.

Caitlyn gasped as their lips met, parted, then met again. This kiss had more emotion than the first. Vi was determined to show Caitlyn that she did want her.

Vi placed her hand on Caitlyn's neck, she curled her fingers in between her hair. Vi pulled away embarrassed, she smiled awkwardly.

"Now I really think we should get some rest..." Vi laughed, still embarrassed and rubbing the back of her neck. Caitlyn smirked and patted the space on the bed between them. Vi shuffled closer and she put her hand around Caitlyn's waist and nuzzled her face into her neck.

______

Within minutes, Vi was snoring away and Caitlyn found it adorable. Soon they were both asleep. A slight breeze entered through the window and Vi cuddled closer to Caitlyn. Little did they know that this was the start of their relationship.